(Crash on startup) WORKING FIX (v2.0, confirmed), Steam version is updated | Works on 3.0.0b Hotfix

"
Intel graphics?

"
nope, nvidia!

"
Try to update your graphical drivers, this game should work perfectly on nvidia cards, only ATI & Intel in endless hell..

It's already with the last avaliable driver and was working just fine before the 3.0 patch.
- Season 6 Rank: 666th
Oh damn! ._.
Last edited by Werneck on Aug 5, 2017, 11:40:12 PM
Normal patcher works fine but Steam patch just crashes as soon as I press ctrl+F1, any help?
Steam version of this patcher is updated - now should work for everyone. It tooks a while to download entire game on steam..

Iv test it only on XP, tell me if, if this update will not work on 7+ - i'll try to fix it.
Still no official fix, so.. up.
Well it works, using it was the only way i could change from DX11 to DX9 without game crashing at the start, but i have to use it every time i start the game which is a bit annoying, but nonetheless amazing work my friend.
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
"
Pixle_Twitch wrote:
Well it works, using it was the only way i could change from DX11 to DX9 without game crashing at the start, but i have to use it every time i start the game which is a bit annoying, but nonetheless amazing work my friend.

Iv tried to make a constant patch, but game rejects it in a unexpected way - did not let you to log in because "latest patch is not installed".. no other choose. GGG should fix this crash someday.
It works. Thank you.
Thank you so much bSun0000 for your help it's fonominale man you did't alone i appreciate that its work.
But this morning after patch he doesn't work anymore ty GGG for help i cant believe't wtf ?????????????????????????????? GGG plz
"
Maiiev wrote:
But this morning after patch he doesn't work anymore

Are you sure? I just test it on Win7 & WinXP with 3.0.0b "HotFix" patch - my fix is still working.

Try again and don't forget to press ctrl + f1 on the animated gears screen.
Thats will not help me with An unexpected disconnect occured?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info