(Crash on startup) WORKING FIX (v2.0, confirmed), Steam version is updated | Works on 3.0.0b Hotfix

"
Thats will not help me with An unexpected disconnect occured?

No.
My Avast still deleting this .exe ... and probably i cant do something with it. Any advise, no disable avast?
"
Aloone wrote:
My Avast still deleting this .exe ... and probably i cant do something with it. Any advise, no disable avast?

Search for a white-list or something similar to it. I cannot do anything for it. Fix is based on Cheat Engine - harmless software, but some antiviruses gives no shit about it (and their users).

http://www.getavast.net/support/managing-exceptions

PS: %TEMP%\cetrainers\ folder is also needs to be added into the whitelist.
Last edited by bSun0000 on Aug 7, 2017, 10:13:51 AM
"
bSun0000 wrote:
"
Aloone wrote:

Search for a white-list or something similar to it. I cannot do anything for it. Fix is based on Cheat Engine - harmless software, but some antiviruses gives no shit about it (and their users).

http://www.getavast.net/support/managing-exceptions

PS: %TEMP%\cetrainers\ folder is also needs to be added into the whitelist.

i did my best .... i set up full my game folder to white list, i mark your .exe with "no virus" and it do still same ... nvm, even i use 64bit version so it will probably not work for me.

Its sad this game is unplayble for me anymore.

And big thanks for your try to help community! You are best! :)¨

WELL after i set every single folder in "way" to shitelist and .exe too i was able to turn it on ... Thank You for help. Will see if it will work on 64bit, please bless me
Last edited by Aloone on Aug 7, 2017, 11:06:07 AM
Up.
Up2.
"
TheNhire wrote:
THIS FUCKING WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude I'm so glad I talked about it with you earlier.

You saved me and a ton of players during the breach bullshit with black screen while GGG counted money and got confused with their own mistakes.

And now you're back again, fixing the game for them, without much IT knowledge to boot (as you said on december at least).

I thank you in name of all players!

Wildly plus!!! Thank you !!! 2nd League in a row, you effectively come to the rescue) Hey GGG look at this man, who helps us to stay with you and enjoy POE after some patches)
best wishes!
Last edited by CrushIllNICK on Aug 7, 2017, 9:06:09 PM
"
DenSan1587 wrote:
Unfortunately didn't help for me. But still, bSun0000, you are the man! Thnx for at least trying.

By the looks of it the sentiment is good BUT.

You are using the hacktool to alater a game (most likely bannable regardless of reasoning why it should be ok)

You are installing something that has failed a virus check, which has the potential to have every account using it hacked.

TBH OP should have contacted support via email before posting this.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Aug 8, 2017, 1:02:30 AM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
DenSan1587 wrote:
Unfortunately didn't help for me. But still, bSun0000, you are the man! Thnx for at least trying.

By the looks of it the sentiment is good BUT.

You are using the hacktool to alater a game (most likely bannable regardless of reasoning why it should be ok)

You are installing something that has failed a virus check, which has the potential to have every account using it hacked.

TBH OP should have contacted support via email before posting this.

So, I'm gonna be banned because GGG royally and majorly fucked up, dropded the ball and kicked it in the lake?
I know I'm not a super supporter who's wallet and soul belongs to GGG, but still, I did spend some money on it, I was vocal in the best way possible, I did create some welcoming atmosphere for noobies. So I feel like I deserve at least a bit of respect. I can bare with crashes, lags, and everything else of that sort, but them besicaly saying "you and your kind are not worth our time, you people can wait another mounth for your pleb fix" is too much.
"which has the potential to have every account using it hacked." I don't care about that, bSun0000 is a great dude, he helped me(us) two leagues in a row.
And yeah maybe he should have contacted support first, or maybe, that latest patch should have had a solution to this serious problem, nad not something like this "Using channelled lightning skills will no longer trigger Orb of Storms."
Fixed in 3.0.0.b Hotfix 2, this thread is no longer actual.

"
Hotfix 2 to 3.0.0b
Fixed a client crash at startup on players with GPUs that do not support INTZ depth texture format.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info