Frequent and consistent lag spikes

:/
same here è_é
It's been a week of constant lags for me without any feedback.. so I suppose ggg either knows where is the problem and it's better for them to ignore the few people with these problems or they don't know and they don't even bother. This kinda saddens me but if there's no information if the problems are even being worked on and might be resolved in the future, there's really no point in waiting.
Just started playing. Hideout is super laggy (between 16 and 500 MS, mostly around 200). I can barely manage my inventory. Since I'm mapping it's super annoying.

When I enter maps I don't have any issues most of the time. It seems to be really zone-bound. No clue why. Changing gateways doesn't matter.

Maps occassionaly fail to load too, along with being unable to change zones due to some timeout.

No problems on any other website, application or game that I use.
path of exile expert
"
Zadmeir wrote:
Another day of

and

happening at random, robbing you of the ability to move your character for 5-10 seconds at a time. Unplayable.

Describes the issue quite well. Issue started to happen few days into 3.0. Random lag spikes from 20 ping to up to 1800, usually doesn't stay there for more than a second and goes back to normal, only to jump back up a second later. It stays like this until you join a new instance. Can also say that it happens in around every 20th instance for me and is unplayable. Easy to reproduce by running labs.

Example with labs: running rooms 1-2-3, no lag, room 4 is spiking, room 5 normal, if you go back to room 4 to load that instance again, it has lag spikes. Have tested this on Amsterdam, Frankfurt and London realms. Lockstep is on.
I posted this in another thread but want to ask it here as well since it seems more active - does anyone either stream and/or have someone else streaming say, Netflix, on the same internet connection when you are experiencing this issue? I have had this problem since trying the game a few days ago and I think I have narrowed it down to streaming as the source of the lag spikes, possible specifically Netflix. I'm going to test it more tonight after adding some QoS filters on my router for TCP 6112.
I've been having the same issues on and off for the last week. They usually hit me for about an hour or 2, then go away. WinMTR and Network logs show nothing out of the ordinary on my end as well, so it's definitely some kind of client/server issue.

Shocked there still hasn't been a response to this.
Several people in the guild experience this on a daily basis.

It seems to be certain zones at certain times. Like they can change zone and then it´s fine again.

Not as much fun when it´s Izaro room in Uber lab or some expensive map...
Constant spikes that freeze the game every 5-7s starting to piss me off, i am very close to just say fuck it and be done with the game for now.

This is VERY bad PR for the game now that so many new players are coming in, GGG you better get your shit together those new players will think that this is how the game always have been and will quit playing.
yes i considering quitting for now.. when you are doing maps its very shitty if your map is laggy spikey and you have to make new map .. its like having 999 more modes that your build cant run .. because it happens often

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info