Frequent and consistent lag spikes

bump.
Bump. Same shit here. cant play with this lagg....... plz ggg take some MTX money and buy a proper server !
Been having fun in 3.0 but the lag spikes are too much in DC server. Looks like I'll be playing other games until something is fixed.
bump

still no news, still no fix
This is so frustrating.. you're farming lab with perfect ping, then it takes a while to enter the next area and boom I have constant lag spikes in that whole area, but when I return to the previous area, my ping is back to normal. I can't play like this, please fix it.
they literally dont care about us.. im honestly not going to buy the new support packs or any support pack untill this is fixed. infact i even regret buying Kitava after seeing these lags. they dont replay to us and the game is really not enjoyable with thsese spikes.. i lag so often and its just not fun game doesnt feel smooth anymore. i even wrote them email they started asking questions about my internet and rauter and firewall but when they saw its not my firewall or internet they just stopped repolaying and they dont replay or help. its just not okey and it makes me sad that the company and game i love most and deeply support them just ignore such an issue where half of the players are lagging for weeks now and cant enjoy the game !
Started having this problem today. Been very stable ping since 3.0 launch, until this day. Ping is stable in town/hideout, but when I enter any zone, it starts spiking and game becomes totally unplayable. This problem has to be related with PoE servers, since every other game is working like normal.
Last edited by Steamr0ller on Aug 14, 2017, 3:43:47 PM
The lag now is perhaps the worst I've seen in 3 years of gameplay.

The game isn't playable. This is so damn sad cause I really really really want to play the game but cannot because of the lag spikes.
bump
path of exile expert
Another day of

and

happening at random, robbing you of the ability to move your character for 5-10 seconds at a time. Unplayable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info