3.0.0b Patch Notes

Please specify whether the jewel "To Dust" is meant to increase number of skeletons or not. Legacy versions have this 2% speed increase.
"
Iznuts wrote:
"
sploink wrote:
no fix to the crashes that amd users experiance in every single underground area in the game when using directx 11. There are like 100 posts in the bug report forum 1 with a ggg reply that says you know whats wrong and have fixed it but nothing in the patch notes.

as a gamer you dont use amd. you use intel and nvidia. period. end of topic. may as well play on a console using amd. amd has had problems for years and years now with many games, thats on their end.

lol..

Does this mean nerf to storm burst?
Last edited by hopeology on Aug 5, 2017, 5:02:43 AM
"
Iznuts wrote:
"
sploink wrote:
no fix to the crashes that amd users experiance in every single underground area in the game when using directx 11. There are like 100 posts in the bug report forum 1 with a ggg reply that says you know whats wrong and have fixed it but nothing in the patch notes.

as a gamer you dont use amd. you use intel and nvidia. period. end of topic. may as well play on a console using amd. amd has had problems for years and years now with many games, thats on their end.

I do hope you are a troll. Ryzen 5 1600 and RX 580 here and having zero issues enjoying a completely smooth experience with absolutely no framedrops on a 29" ultrawide monitor with freesync. Graphics turned all the way up too.
there has been a problem with audio too, few people are experiencing it. It sounds like sharp spikes of static and its super annoying and painful if your audio is loud. I changed my sound setting from high channel count, to low and that seemed to fix it for now but when I change back to high channel setting it messes up again. Saw a few people in some twitch streamers' chat talking about it as well as on global. Also had a bug where blight wouldn't stop channelling, happened a few times and I couldn't get it to stop when it was bound to right-click. I had to portal into town to get it to stop.
For some reason, steam updates required to download 7.2gb for 3.0.0b patch.
"Using channelled lightning skills will no longer trigger Orb of Storms."

WTF why
Still hasn't fixed the poe stopped working issue after ggg logo, 13hours and I can't even see login screen...
Last edited by TheNhire on Aug 5, 2017, 5:27:28 AM
Still hasn't fixed the poe stopped working issue after ggg logo, 13hours and I can't even see login screen...
Last edited by TheNhire on Aug 5, 2017, 5:27:16 AM
Where is the 3.0.0A patch notes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info