3.0.0b Patch Notes

Will you fix the DX9 stuttering bug ? The 0 fps with DX9?

I've been using DX9 for this game and i had a smooth gameplay, but this update just killed DX9.

I've seen posts about changing from DX11 to DX9 to complete areas without freeezing and many complaind about the stuttering and lag, and most of them had way better graphic cards than me.

Anyone else's opinion on DX9 performance?
Any word on an Innervate + Mines/Totems fix (it doesn't support it when linked)? Also, apparently Dark Pact kills party members right now I've heard.
How about Dark Pact can cast on allies(PK)? Is this intended??
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
No bandit reward fix for standard?
Thanks for patch I needed a reason to actually go to bed haha.
BEST GAME EVER
Was wondering why I was getting credit for killing map bosses when my only character so far only just got to Act 3. I too noticed issues with DX9, but decided to use DX11 because it seems to be running quite decent with no crashes for me (for once). Thanks GGG for all your hard work
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
Some news about the passive skill tree planner ?
Lets all go for a 15 min walk!
And now please fix the ladder api.

"
sploink wrote:
no fix to the crashes that amd users experiance in every single underground area in the game when using directx 11. There are like 100 posts in the bug report forum 1 with a ggg reply that says you know whats wrong and have fixed it but nothing in the patch notes.

as a gamer you dont use amd. you use intel and nvidia. period. end of topic. may as well play on a console using amd. amd has had problems for years and years now with many games, thats on their end.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info