3.0.0b Patch Notes

"
NateMcCloud wrote:
"
foxyminxxx wrote:
Constantly getting booted. Yesterday it was at random points with both my standard character and harginger character. Today I can't get past the loading screen after choosing which character I want to play.

Edit, made it to lioneyes watch after 5 attempts. Is this a bug issue or is my computer not handling the update? How do I fix?

While I hate that this is happening to you, I'm glad as I can be that it's not just a problem with my computer.

Yea I feel your pain! Spending ALOT of time TRYING to play the game, rather than actually playing it!
hello everyone.

i am pondering if others also have at time a strange " blur " on the screen when you game and in case of massive FX or amount of monstrs on screen ? it gets nearly i!possible to read/follow the screen when all is a huge color blur mess or shades of pixels on the game?

i never had that kind of issue with the game before.
"
beastofgaia wrote:
hello everyone.

i am pondering if others also have at time a strange " blur " on the screen when you game and in case of massive FX or amount of monstrs on screen ? it gets nearly i!possible to read/follow the screen when all is a huge color blur mess or shades of pixels on the game?

i never had that kind of issue with the game before.

Hi, I had this when I first downloaded 3.0. I had to go into options and untick the "dynamic resolution" button. Fixed the issue for me :)
"
foxyminxxx wrote:
"
NateMcCloud wrote:
"
foxyminxxx wrote:
Constantly getting booted. Yesterday it was at random points with both my standard character and harginger character. Today I can't get past the loading screen after choosing which character I want to play.

Edit, made it to lioneyes watch after 5 attempts. Is this a bug issue or is my computer not handling the update? How do I fix?

While I hate that this is happening to you, I'm glad as I can be that it's not just a problem with my computer.

Yea I feel your pain! Spending ALOT of time TRYING to play the game, rather than actually playing it!

I've kinda given up on the game as a result. Only kinda, though. I'm checking the patch notes every day to see if this particular problem has been fixed. Until then, though...since I can't play the game, I won't be.
"
weezamon wrote:
he's 95% right...

Not really. You're mistaking sabotage and favoritism for incompetence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcF36_qMd8M
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Aug 6, 2017, 7:37:44 PM

I'm right there with yuh. Not worth trying to play. Can't even get out of a1. Takes me 6 tries to load into town then I have to gamble that I'll be able to load the next area. Idk what ggg did but I had 0 problems in 2.6 and I'm afraid that they have no intentions of fixing this issue, just gonna hope one of us players will figure somthing out.
This stupid patch made the game unplayable due to random crashes instantaneous
It was fine before then.

"Fixed an instance crash related to Storm Burst."
More like the opposite.
Last edited by Y_A_K_U_Z_A on Aug 7, 2017, 1:46:39 AM
un-check the "dynamic resolution" button. Fixed the issue for me as well.

"
Y_A_K_U_Z_A wrote:
It was fine before then.

More like the opposite.
Damn spoke too soon.
Game still crashing, even tried DX 9ex/9 same issue.
Undo this patch.
Thx

"
Y_A_K_U_Z_A wrote:
un-check the "dynamic resolution" button. Fixed the issue for me as well.

"
Y_A_K_U_Z_A wrote:
It was fine before then.

More like the opposite.
ha
Last edited by cosacee on Oct 25, 2019, 2:39:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info