3.0.0b Patch Notes

3.0.0b Patch Notes
  • Using channelled lightning skills will no longer trigger Orb of Storms.
  • Fixed a bug where the following items, which are meant to grant extra minions, instead granted small increases to skeleton attack, cast and movement speed: Queen's Decree, Alberon's Warpath, Midnight Bargain and any items with Catarina's crafted +1 skeleton mod.
  • Fixed a bug with the Soul of Solaris Pantheon Power, which accidentally applied to every hit rather than 20% of them.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur when players enter new areas with The Plaguemaw V Prophecy.
  • Fixed an issue with the The Act 9 Boss fight where the boss would prioritise minions over players.
  • Fixed a bug with the "Defeat Map Bosses" Harbinger Challenge where non-map bosses would count.
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur in parties with one of the encounters in The Rotting Core.
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur with the life flask tutorial.
  • Fixed an instance crash related to Storm Burst.

Last edited by Qarl on Aug 5, 2017, 3:32:49 AM
Last bumped on Aug 7, 2017, 6:53:01 PM
a
ty
first
nice
Oh wow.
orb of storms rip
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Underwhelming as shit.
Thank you for your Service Sir's! I really appreciate you fixing the additional Minion glitch with such speed and accuracy. I consider the action of you fixing said glitch so quickly a massively Honorable act and will be sure to relay the fact that you are indeed Massively Honorable to all of my alliances. Thank you again for your service. Stay safe, Shoot straight. Oorah. Check your corners and stay frosty. Over and out.
good enough ig uess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info