[3.0] Blade Vortex Still Effective,5 Links Shaper Down (Video)

"
EvilRaz wrote:
For map with NO elemental or physical reflect damage , what gem would you recommend?

Vortex, controlled destruction, elemental focus, physical to lighting and increased area effect

or

Vortex, controlled destruction, Added chaos damage, arcane surge and increased area effect?

the former
i did one but with 90% cold, can you give me your char profile or PoB code so i compare with mine? thanks alot!
Spoiler

kaom's heart is expensive so atht i cant get 1 atm :(
my code if anyone want to check
https://pastebin.com/wCXTkH6e

Life isn't what you make of it, it's already been made for you.
Last edited by Thunder0258 on Aug 12, 2017, 2:52:23 AM
hey op, why not instead of going elemental go phys/chaos like the old bv?

why is better go elemental instead
"
Frofrosted wrote:
hey op, why not instead of going elemental go phys/chaos like the old bv?

why is better go elemental instead

I think go elemental will be higher dps and cheaper
"
Thunder0258 wrote:
i did one but with 90% cold, can you give me your char profile or PoB code so i compare with mine? thanks alot!
Spoiler

kaom's heart is expensive so atht i cant get 1 atm :(
my code if anyone want to check
https://pastebin.com/wCXTkH6e

i am sorry that i cant give char profile,AFK now.and i have a new idea, you can choose the wand -> Shade of Solaris instead of Pledge of Hands,and a 6 links gear(rare) instead of kaom's heart,at last you need get more inc maxlife from skill tree instead of spell damage, this build total cost to you is 110 chaos.

my code
https://pastebin.com/SNKDqmiA
Last edited by sawadeka on Aug 12, 2017, 11:22:51 AM
"
sawadeka wrote:
it seems like nobody interested (╯_╰)

Don't ever feel bad for a lack of comments~!@ People could be looking into your build to try it without saying anything-- I almost did that.

I love BV characters, and I love zerker builds! Thank you for opening my eyes to a new type! I never thought of using PoH(pledge of hands).

I may be taking some liberties here, but I just can't help but throw Hidden potential into every BV build I do. Just missing a Carcass jack, and a few extra jewels and I'll be on my way to trying this variant out!
Spoiler
I'm leaving the res slot on the shoes open until I finish gathering jewels. I'll go for t1 life/res like I have on my character Vasa_nistiro if i like how this build works in higher tier maps.
:p

PoB says I get around 448k dps, its a little less than my old Chaos-poison BV zerker that sat on ~780k after 3.0 gimped poison, but using a 5l PoH+carcass is a whole lot cheaper than needing a 6l cospri's.
Last edited by djfang on Aug 12, 2017, 11:24:23 PM
I'm starting to love BV now
Thanks for your guide

i have a question,

in your video, the shaper slam doesnt damage you ..

what happen? and how is it possible??

lol
Seems interesting! Might try later when i'm done with WI
"
bibel89 wrote:
Thanks for your guide

i have a question,

in your video, the shaper slam doesnt damage you ..

what happen? and how is it possible??

lol

Immortal Call

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info