[3.0] Blade Vortex Still Effective,5 Links Shaper Down (Video)

"
sawadeka wrote:
"
Hi man, look here i'm some edit ur idea https://pastebin.com/U1F6iAr9
saffell frame + incandescent heart work good coz with ming rings ez to get 79% chaos resist for safe variant(450k dps) and double solaris for more dps(550)
what do u think?)

it's a good idea,but a 6 links incandescent heart is expensive,5 ex or more

It's not too big a problem if you consider that std for full mirror gear builds)
It was worth it yesterday 12ex at league xD
What if you link the 6link PoH, which gem should be equiped? If you dont mind, it could be added in the OP.
Last edited by Abel2029 on Aug 14, 2017, 7:08:50 PM
"
Abel2029 wrote:
What if you link the 6link PoH, which gem should be equiped? If you dont mind, it could be added in the OP.

It's my pleasure,Added Fire Damage is good for 6 links PoH,but i won't suggest you take 6 links PoH,it's so expensive.Maybe double Shade of Solaris and 6 links gear is better than 6 links PoH.
thanks to all the people who like this build
Last edited by sawadeka on Aug 15, 2017, 11:37:10 AM
hey op, loving the build but ive tried to go phys/chaos to have faster clearspeed with 2 obliterations, but im having trouble staying alive a lot, is this build that squishy or i need to improve my stats?
"
sawadeka wrote:

i like and i try but something wrong......

can u take a look on my char?

ok gems are a bit low lever but i can't do any t2-3 due to lack of dps......i think i don't understand how this build work.....
(don't mind gem on chest they are there only for exp it)
"
Frofrosted wrote:
hey op, loving the build but ive tried to go phys/chaos to have faster clearspeed with 2 obliterations, but im having trouble staying alive a lot, is this build that squishy or i need to improve my stats?

at lest 220% inc maxlife from tree you need, items with T1 maxlife
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
sawadeka wrote:

i like and i try but something wrong......

can u take a look on my char?

ok gems are a bit low lever but i can't do any t2-3 due to lack of dps......i think i don't understand how this build work.....
(don't mind gem on chest they are there only for exp it)

In order to find out the situation,i check your code.

i think 230K damage for shaper is enough, if you change jewelry will improve dps(they are wrong and useless),keep 10 blades or more to against monster if you first try BV
Last edited by sawadeka on Aug 15, 2017, 6:55:23 PM
Heya!

Will try this one in SSF. Played BV a long time ago. Not much alternatives at the moment for BV builds. You have the most attention with your build I think.

I've found a Moonbender's Wing a few mins ago. 25% of Physical Damage converted to Cold Damage and 25% of Physical Damage converted to Lightning Damage. This one and Physical to Lightning Support will help me out till I get my hands on the Hrimsorrow gloves, right?
"
sorcita wrote:
Heya!

Will try this one in SSF. Played BV a long time ago. Not much alternatives at the moment for BV builds. You have the most attention with your build I think.

I've found a Moonbender's Wing a few mins ago. 25% of Physical Damage converted to Cold Damage and 25% of Physical Damage converted to Lightning Damage. This one and Physical to Lightning Support will help me out till I get my hands on the Hrimsorrow gloves, right?

yes,it's good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info