[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
BlackCorsair wrote:
I trying to make this build in SoloSelfFound, and found Rive claw and Mortem Morsu claw.
Maybe I can try to convert this build in phys damage and maybe +bleeding +poison.

Imho, the main skill still can be Blade Flurry, but it can be changed too, please write your variants.

Please check my variant with small changes - https://pastebin.com/uWwuSkMJ
What else should I change? Maybe too many poison/bleeding nodes, and better to take Scion life wheel?
Also I kept Raider ascendancy, but changed Elementalist to Champion (maybe it should be Gladiator or even Assassin?)

I would check out Lawyne's Blade Flurry Build for comparison, it's more physical and bleed based. Also uses some very good gear, but maybe you can make a budget version. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1966821/page/1

"
jaboogwah wrote:

I’m playing the build now, and I’ll admit it’s like building a ship in a bottle. It’s obvious that it takes a lot of resources and time but that’s alll builds depending on the level that they’re played. With mapping gear changes have to be made and again that’s the same as several other builds. The front loaded damage for this setup is insane but survivability is low so great gear is necessary and ofc common sense. Despite any issues the build is a lot of fun.

"
infecund wrote:

the entire budget for my build was like 35ex, with the majority of it being in the claw and some nice jewels.

build sucks for clearing maps, but that's more to blade flurry's weakness than the build

not the greatest build, but not as bad as some of you flamers make it out to be, tbh.

See, thats the critique people have about the build. OP is trying to sell this as a budget build that gets insane DPS while having lots of survivability and being able to speedclear maps. None of that is true unless that you can go full glass cannon, which works on Shaper but not on T16 maps. I dont argue that the build is viable, but he advertises click bait for noobs that get trapped then, e.g. by his stupid DPS vs white shocked mobs and by simply avoiding any criticism and only answering his fanboys. And he deserves the negative comments just for this attitude.
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
Last edited by Janus171 on Oct 23, 2017, 1:41:43 AM
"
BlackCorsair wrote:
I trying to make this build in SoloSelfFound, and found Rive claw and Mortem Morsu claw.
Maybe I can try to convert this build in phys damage and maybe +bleeding +poison.

Imho, the main skill still can be Blade Flurry, but it can be changed too, please write your variants.

What else should I change? Maybe too many poison/bleeding nodes, and better to take Scion life wheel?
Also I kept Raider ascendancy, but changed Elementalist to Champion (maybe it should be Gladiator or even Assassin?)

You can definitely convert and make your own changes. However, with your suggested changes your build would be drastically different than from the build mentioned in this guide (different nodes, supports, gear...etc). If you want to go pure physical damage I would recommend the slayer ascendancy.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Oct 23, 2017, 2:47:31 AM
Just me or pastebin not working in path of building? I tried each one and says cant access proxy or something like that
"
Janus171 wrote:
"
BlackCorsair wrote:

I would check out Lawyne's Blade Flurry Build for comparison, it's more physical and bleed based. Also uses some very good gear, but maybe you can make a budget version. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1966821/page/1

"
jaboogwah wrote:

I’m playing the build now, and I’ll admit it’s like building a ship in a bottle. It’s obvious that it takes a lot of resources and time but that’s alll builds depending on the level that they’re played. With mapping gear changes have to be made and again that’s the same as several other builds. The front loaded damage for this setup is insane but survivability is low so great gear is necessary and ofc common sense. Despite any issues the build is a lot of fun.

"
infecund wrote:

the entire budget for my build was like 35ex, with the majority of it being in the claw and some nice jewels.

build sucks for clearing maps, but that's more to blade flurry's weakness than the build

not the greatest build, but not as bad as some of you flamers make it out to be, tbh.

See, thats the critique people have about the build. OP is trying to sell this as a budget build that gets insane DPS while having lots of survivability and being able to speedclear maps. None of that is true unless that you can go full glass cannon, which works on Shaper but not on T16 maps. I dont argue that the build is viable, but he advertises click bait for noobs that get trapped then, e.g. by his stupid DPS vs white shocked mobs and by simply avoiding any criticism and only answering his fanboys. And he deserves the negative comments just for this attitude.

yeah you're definitely one of the level-headed ones, just reading some of these comments is just like.. come on. on both sides, of course.
"
vortex315 wrote:
Just me or pastebin not working in path of building? I tried each one and says cant access proxy or something like that

I've re-imported the pastebins and they are working for me. Are you still having issues? If so, make sure nothing is blocking your PoB (i.e. anti-virus, firewall...etc).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Oct 23, 2017, 1:21:58 PM
thank you @Zabosnu for sharing your build with us!
im pretty new to the game and just started to learn how parts of the game working with each other n stuff )
i would ask you for advice with my char progression, named TacticalNuclearWeapon )
dmg output is pretty decent atm, even with my low-end gear but ehp is pretty low. i wonder if a 6link
with fortify will help me. btw Hp leech is decent - if any boss/mob not doing my full hp pool in 1 hit i can just facetank )
also, is it worth it to spend 4 points into evasion+phase acrobatics until better ehp gear ?
thanks
Last edited by els1v on Oct 23, 2017, 1:23:51 PM
Build looks fun so as my 2nd character I'm starting this league it will be this build. Got pretty much all the gear ready except for rings.

Always stuck with casters and wanted to try something different out of my comfort zone for once.
These are what I alt spam + aug + regaled into. Not sure how else I should craft them to fit this build? This will actually be my first melee character ever too. The first one I actually had the T1 Phys and stupidly regal before Aug and hit T1 Life luckily. The Second on hit T4 Strength with the Regal.
I want to upgrade my claw from Touch of Anguish to a rare claw , but Im not sure about something.

Am I just looking for a pure Physical damage claw or would added lighting/fire/cold damage also do the job? Really want to know before I burn a load of exalts on it :)

Tnx in advance!
I blindly followed build and even I am still gearing I can't to rare maps. I blow up bosses instantly but can't deal with trash.
I mean those kaom roots are killing me, no evasion, like 15% dmg reduction without flask and when I pop flask they get knocked back or die and I end up hitting nothing and get hit by every fucking ranged monster. Side note my pc is kind of old so it lags sometime on fights with high density mobs but again
I played like 5 hours yesterday and got one level barely by doing blue maps at the end. And OP posted guide like 2 days into the league with all gear and stuff. Dunno guess this game is not for me.

Any advice for general mapping ? I had no problems with vaal pact bow builds but this one...

The old computer is a problem. You can try to reduce graphics quality. There is a guides somewhere on Youtube about how to change it in txt file in Program files folder. It really makes graphix look simple (compare to idiotic in-game settings, which dont affect anything).

And about manual dodging... You must not react on all incoming missiles. It requires a lot of attention. The fact is: monsters react on your position and then throw skillshots in your direction. So, all you need is slightly change your position at a reasonable frequency. It must be enough to dodge most of attacks.
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info