[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

hello, how do you deal with physical or elemental reflection maps?
PLEASEEEE unchained set ur profile back to public? :)
Boom
Hi! I'm very interested in your build, but I have a question. On your tree we have 92% increased evasion and 0% increased armour. I think it will have much sense if we prioritize evasion base armour (gloves and chest). That way we can use acrobatics. Please tell me, what do you think?
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness.
Lol at the "tanky" hc variant, that garbage setup is gonna make you visit guys in standard sooner than you could ever imagine.
"
Giammafix wrote:
hello, how do you deal with physical or elemental reflection maps?

There aren't any issues with elemental/physical reflect. You can do both. Most of our damage is elemental, we have 85% elemental reflect mitigation (not including your resistances).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
lol this trash build got featured on bullshit builds because of how much nonsense the writer of the guide put into it in fluffing up his numbers XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhpbTAljUdU
"
de_Lioncourt wrote:
Hi! I'm very interested in your build, but I have a question. On your tree we have 92% increased evasion and 0% increased armour. I think it will have much sense if we prioritize evasion base armour (gloves and chest). That way we can use acrobatics. Please tell me, what do you think?

I would agree with you 100%, however, the problem is that we are using Kaom's Roots boots which renders our evasion useless. However, in the tanky verison of the build we utilize Dodge and other defensive mechanics.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
ironstove wrote:
lol this trash build got featured on bullshit builds because of how much nonsense the writer of the guide put into it in fluffing up his numbers XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhpbTAljUdU

Lmao the saltiest nerds I’ve seen in a while. “Hi, welcome to the 1st episode of bullshit builds”

Honestly the only people that buy into this goofy crusade are shitters that rely 100% on other spoonfed builds and wound up getting butt hurt because they commited to the build and found out that they couldn’t face roll with it. Other streamers and builders were put off by the amount of attention the build received and seeing an opportunity to grab the attention for themselves from the casual player that read into these they have put a ton of energy into shitting on every aspect of it when they can. Who knows if it’s for their view counts or they if they are genuinely concerned or whatever but still it all adds up to a small group of players that are trying way too hard.

I’m playing the build now, and I’ll admit it’s like building a ship in a bottle. It’s obvious that it takes a lot of resources and time but that’s alll builds depending on the level that they’re played. With mapping gear changes have to be made and again that’s the same as several other builds. The front loaded damage for this setup is insane but survivability is low so great gear is necessary and ofc common sense. Despite any issues the build is a lot of fun.
so I did this build about 3 weeks ago with some adjustments:

Used the harbinger shield instead of moonbender, shaper's touch with ele weakness on hit to free up some curse slots, P->L gem for the 90% conversion, didn't use ruthless

Hit about 3M DPS for shaper/guardians at peak (flasks active, etc. etc. etc.)

the entire budget for my build was like 35ex, with the majority of it being in the claw and some nice jewels.

build sucks for clearing maps, but that's more to blade flurry's weakness than the build

not the greatest build, but not as bad as some of you flamers make it out to be, tbh.
I trying to make this build in SoloSelfFound, and found Rive claw and Mortem Morsu claw.
Maybe I can try to convert this build in phys damage and maybe +bleeding +poison.

Imho, the main skill still can be Blade Flurry, but it can be changed too, please write your variants.

Please check my variant with small changes - https://pastebin.com/uWwuSkMJ
What else should I change? Maybe too many poison/bleeding nodes, and better to take Scion life wheel?
Also I kept Raider ascendancy, but changed Elementalist to Champion (maybe it should be Gladiator or even Assassin?)
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info