[3.2 Viable] Sidefx Cthulhu Arrow (CA) Destroy Shaper and Elder Maps!

Is this build end game viable without the delirium mod but with +1/+2 mods instead
so, lv 88
7.6k ES after uber Lab
21.6k dps in h/o with lv19 gems and only +1lv to bow gems on bow
clearing t9-11 like nothing...will try more higher tier maps sometime...much fun!
So do you think the Shadow or Witch version of this build is a better HC boss killer?
Why do you need the essence drain in later game? Single target?
Thanks for the great build! Was just wondering what the main differences was between this version and the witch version? And which one is better late game? Thanks :)
"
Thanks for the great build! Was just wondering what the main differences was between this version and the witch version? And which one is better late game? Thanks :)

Trickster for damage and witch for surv. I think trickster gives you a lot more options for min maxing.
So with what kind of gear does Shaper and Guardians become a possibility with this build?
3 parts to this post:

1.) Are the crafting instructions for the bow still up to date for 3.0? I am going to be trying to craft one as soon as I get the money for it.

2.) What do you think of Le Heup of All rings? They are one of the few items in the game that I can see that give a really good damage boost while still giving needed attributes and elemental res as well as having item rarity. The downside is that they don't give ES, but since you can get so much of your resistances from the rings, you can focus on getting high ES on the rest of your gear. Getting everything you want on the Le Heup of All rings can get expensive, but it can be an end game expense.

3.) Can you please update the front page of the build? When I first read through it and put it all into Path of Building, I thought the damage was somewhat low. After reading through the comments, I figured out that there is a better combination of skill gems to use for Caustic Arrow. Also, projectile damage scales the cloud which you don't comment on in the main guide.

This is my take on the build for anyone curious:
https://pastebin.com/xQN0uysZ
"
TMilla0 wrote:
3 parts to this post:

1.) Are the crafting instructions for the bow still up to date for 3.0? I am going to be trying to craft one as soon as I get the money for it.

2.) What do you think of Le Heup of All rings? They are one of the few items in the game that I can see that give a really good damage boost while still giving needed attributes and elemental res as well as having item rarity. The downside is that they don't give ES, but since you can get so much of your resistances from the rings, you can focus on getting high ES on the rest of your gear. Getting everything you want on the Le Heup of All rings can get expensive, but it can be an end game expense.

3.) Can you please update the front page of the build? When I first read through it and put it all into Path of Building, I thought the damage was somewhat low. After reading through the comments, I figured out that there is a better combination of skill gems to use for Caustic Arrow. Also, projectile damage scales the cloud which you don't comment on in the main guide.

This is my take on the build for anyone curious:
https://pastebin.com/xQN0uysZ

1. Yes crafting intrsutions are up 2 date, you could always RNG w/Annulment tho.

2. Never cared for them :(

3. Yea I need to do a over haul on a couple guides been super busy sorry!!
Thanks for your reply! I'll be working on the bow soon then. And can I ask why you don't care for them? I've looked at them for other builds and turned them down since they don't offer life or ES and there were better damage options, but since steel/opal/diamond rings don't give damage and no modifiers on a ring helps damage at all, I figured that Le Heup rings could be really good. And take your time and do it right! I was just curious since I first read this build a couple weeks ago and you've been really active in the comments. Have a good one man! You do some really good work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info