[3.2 Viable] Sidefx Cthulhu Arrow (CA) Destroy Shaper and Elder Maps!

Sidefx is live atm if you have any questions
Hey, very nice build! I really like the CausticArrow build.

But i have some question to you:

1. When do you think its fine to switch to CI? (After "Swift Killer" from Ascendency?)

2. Do you think "Overcharge" is a node worth to pick?

Thanks for your advice master :-)
sup side!is Atziri's Splendour a good armor choice? thx
-I personally swapped to CI after 3.8k ES i would recommend over 4k

- Yes overcharge is worth picking up with intuitive leap jewel you constantly keep power charges and frenzy charges easily with a bonus of endurance charges which also helps with immortal call

~Also Sidefx is currently live on twitch to answer any other questions you may have
"
matheus18 wrote:
sup side!is Atziri's Splendour a good armor choice? thx

Personally i think you're already wearing too many uniques to safely balance Resists as well as the top end ES of Vaal regalia is just going to be better with all the ES scaling on the tree but you could use it if you have it currently
Your PoB link has Whisper of Doom but only 1 curse, am I missing something?
"
shukolade wrote:
Your PoB link has Whisper of Doom but only 1 curse, am I missing something?

curse and your flask gives a curse. so +2 curse
Is the current tree updated? There's a 12% es node by the witch start that you don't take, for whatever reason. Been playing this build this league, though I'm not quite ready to all my currency and patience crafting a bow. Fun build, anyway.
"
dommerick wrote:
"
matheus18 wrote:
man, big changes for life to es tree
will need 99 regrets ;(

waiting for answers (leveling after 50s, wth quiver, itens, and when change to es (lvl=?), es if fine (nerf?) or make a life CA trickster?)

I have been leveling with an alternative of this. Changed a few points but it's mostly the same. The build is very strong when you reach lvl 68 and can get your regalia. Like 7k ES is easily doable. Getting your last ascendancy will net you another 1k of ES.

I've leveled with ~1k hp and 3k ES for the last 3 acts. That worked fine so I didn't have to take any life nodes at all. Switching to CI didn't cost me any regrets.

Good thing of the build is the amount of rares. Not a single moment will you feel starved for getting res on items. You can easily work out with an average of ~50 res on items and then get some jewelry.

My advice would be to skip Eye of Chayula and go for an ES amulet since this well net you with higher ES. The major god power can prevent the deadly stunlocks. Thanks for the build!

PS: your gem links can be better since pierce on essence drain doesn't work anymore. For CA I've played in PoB and got the best result with the following setup:

CA - Pierce - Swift Aflliction - Damage on Full Life - Void Manipulation - Concentrated Effect. The moment I get to the keystone Piercing shots I will drop Pierce for slower projectiles till I can afford an Empower lvl 4.

build is very strong when you reach lvl 68 and can get your regalia ?? What is regalia plz ?
"
Bloody_fish wrote:
Is the current tree updated? There's a 12% es node by the witch start that you don't take, for whatever reason. Been playing this build this league, though I'm not quite ready to all my currency and patience crafting a bow. Fun build, anyway.

Already know will be fixed asap :) thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info