Patch Notes 3.1.0

Sometimes, but just sometimes, reading more than the first post is actually worth it. Though then again, it'd be less entertaining for the others.
"
Elodrin wrote:
Hey guys,

it´s realy unusual for me to react on something like this or react on something which can´t be changed by writing a simple comment but I want to share my opinion though. At first I´m very curious about where the game is going with the new patch an the patches which will follow but I´m a bit concerned.

I like diversity that means there should be games for every kind of taste. POE comes with a complexity which makes it unique. I know you guys want to have success and want to reach out to as much people as possible. But you are about to take away slightly this characteristics which makes POE so unique.

I started with poe one year ago and I love it. I failed so much with my first builds but it´s not a problem at all. Developing a character is a process that takes some time. Maybe nowadays players are not used to fail, everything has to go in straight lines, you always have to be on the winning side, everywhere is only one solution for a problem etc.

You want to attract new players and keep them in game but there must be different solutions than "Only Witch can now use 'Wands'". You have to make sure if you want people to play POE because it is what it is or want them to play because it´s another D3 or stuff like that. Go on and simplify but without taking away unique characteristics.

best regards

Sille

Can't believe some people get baited like this. Unless I just got baited.
y wos w8ting this patch and wanted to buy stash tabs etc ...god for me that im patiemnt and y see ur changes ..il not bui a fkin thing. il just delet all cars and houp u remain widowt players no more. "HAPPY NEW YEAR" u alreadye lost a player and a potential buyer ..howp u looze all in this way .... il just get other game ;)

PS: plz delet al caracters too ;) GOOD JOBE ...the other kinde of JOBE.
GGG was brilliant in releasing the nerfed state of VP during the 3.1 press release.

The community will have already lost the fire to resist when 3.1 patch notes do finally hit.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Why is chill removed but burn isnt? Fire damage as it is deals way more damage than cold, just look at the gems.
"
lupasvasile wrote:
"
eralduspr wrote:
"
lupasvasile wrote:
QQ now I take 5% longer to clear a map, game dead. lol

Pretty much. The meta slaves are getting their panties wet over this. It's so god damn annoying, but somewhat satisfying too see.

It will be even more satisfying to see non-meta players like you realize that those changes will affect you guys way more than the meta users, and then start complaining as well.

A Non-Meta players are the people who creates the meta in the first place. Or there wouldn't be new meta's each season. Unless you think everyone just gets to the same idea on there own.

Further more non-meta players generally speaking like change means they have new toys to play with to make new builds with. It's the joy of discovery not the speed at which you clear ect.
Last edited by Kappa_Murkey on Dec 5, 2017, 12:43:38 AM
Spoiler
Hahahahaha

I'm reading general discussion and it's a whinefest. Keep it going boys, argue all you want, tasty nerfs are here.

Can't wait for patch notes now.
Spreading salt since 2006
It will always be a fight between someone who enjoys a sometimes OP build and people who want nerfs for very basic reasons.

Be it just laughing at them whenever it gets nerfed or not being able to play it for whatever reason.

Will just have to wait until patch notes to see if they bring life back to some not so good builds and skills.

Don't mind nerfs when it is explained that its just from a GGG reasoning, but when they use that word "player feedback" I do get worried.

The reason again as I said most people want nerfs for very very basic reasons.
To everyone in GD.

My stance comes from the fact that most of people, regardless of stance/side (pro or versus nerf) lack empathy to put themselves in developer position.

Each time you see nerf/buff/change, put yourself in that developers place, and ask yourself, would you do that to your game, counting on future and prosperity of game, or would you do otherwise?

Once you do, you will see that doing anything is not as easy as being greeted by 3.1.0 patch notes in the morning and then proceed to argue.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
eralduspr wrote:

It will be even more satisfying to see non-meta players like you realize that those changes will affect you guys way more than the meta users, and then start complaining as well.

I've heard this argument before, in fact, every major patch level I think it gets bandied about some.

He's referring to how power shifts always have secondary effects. Like, watch good helm enchants be unobtainable or cost twice as much now. Twice! Because now your five minute lab build is going to take six, so a portion of them will go do something else. Unbelievable.

Thing is, it comes with an assumption that everyone anti-meta also completely lacks foresight.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info