Patch Notes 3.1.0

I agree!!!

It is an ironic post but with a lot of true things.
Nerf nerf and nerf... Not to mention when you make a build with mirrored items than you can throw the item to vendor bec it loose 70% of the value it is bad... If anybody take the time and farm for good items and buils let them play! Not all players can do that...
I don't think I've ever seen hyperbole used successfully to strengthen an argument. Still haven't.
- Our 1OOO h balance team was nerfed to 30 h now we have even more balance experts (This is a buff)
Last edited by SerenaDrake on Oct 27, 2017, 9:35:56 PM
GGG is becoming an overactive stay-at-home parent:

“And here’s your lunch, and here’s your homework, and here’s your list of reminders and contact numbers on who to call if you find ANY difficulty making decisions today.”

In all seriousness, I can appreciate the efforts to simplify some aspects of an otherwise complicated game to attract and retain new players. So class-specific items I can try to understand (although truly this should be encouraged by item stat requirements not classification requirements).

Stripping 50-100 nodes from the passive tree seems rather acquiescent to indifference to me, but I can also appreciate that not every player will be enjoy having to discern between a passive skill tree with 20+ layers. But to rework the skill traits entirely leaving players with little to no options or variance whatsoever between classes gaining a passive skill point every 10 levels ? No, GGG, you lose me there.

This is an RPG. Players are supposed to strategize. Experimenting new builds is a major part of that. Pigeonholing all classes into a nearly identical skill build is robbing all of your true player base of an experience so that your entire game can be outlined in a 30-second YouTube clip. Distinguishing yourself and your character’s build with numerous options is a major reason WHY PoE has succeeded where D3 failed. Normalize all skill trees, tell players what gear they’re allowed to wear, allow players decisions on how to customize their character only a few times in the game, and you have item-tier as the only discerning variant between players. This puts all the more value on BiS items and shifts focus from a strategy-based game to a race for a few god-tier items.

Please reconsider.

Sincerely,
A concerned player.
Please why such radical changes?
Why ?
The game is amazing as it is.
Whoever likes the game finds its way through the complexity of the game.
The game is tricky, playful, and is so wonderful and perfect.
if you make such changes. you totally kill the game.
Because the one who's here with Path of Exile likes what she has now.
after the update you plan to delete the game as 90% of all players who love the game now before the update.
Who is interested in the game?
I will be among them and I play since: Apr 27, 2015.
thank you for destroying my favorite games
I think it's good that game will receive something new, not only several nodes and several items. And it also might be good (at least for the new players) that it will be simpler.
But I'm afraid that GGG is going by the Blizzard's path (I'm about WoW) - it may became too easy. Blizzard even had hidden online population statistics. But GGG won't be able to do even this, because it's already hidden :).
Imho it would be better to make a market inside a game, instead of using poe.trade, where I sold nothing (only bought) because it's some complicated to register somewhere on 3rd party site, manage items, and be always online.
Guys please, calm down...

This is not a serious post.

Trade has extensively been addressed here. There won't be an auction house, GGG is going to keep improving their trade site and more is to come in the future.

Nothing has been confirmed. Don't start wetting your pants before they've even said anything.
Anyway, the patch will be the way it is written and I will stop playing this perfect game.
I'm so tired of the terrible "X isn't OP anymore, it requires investment now and is therefore unplayable"-meme.
Perception is reality.
Anyone else see this post and get excited thinking it was the actual patch notes?

Sigh... always look at the creation date!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info