[3.0] Critnado DoT Assassin (low budget)

Hello!

I'm following the guide one of my issues is my Mana clear speed is okayish but im still pretty low with my lvl to the time where i post im lvl 73 with normal cruel und merc lab finished. I definitly enjoy this build but i cant keep up with my mana and have to use my mana flask ALOT. super high mana cost :(
Any tips on that?
"
morpheus177 wrote:
I definitly enjoy this build but i cant keep up with my mana and have to use my mana flask ALOT.

Nice to hear that you're enjoying the build :)

You're right that mana consumption is quite high. But one thing to consider is that you don't have to shoot as often as you might think. For most packs you can just shoot once and then move on, since the DoT is gonna kill them. No need to stand there and keep shooting.

Just make sure to have a good loot filter, so you know when something valuable is dropped. Even magic and rare mobs usually die with a few shots. Instead of just standing still, you can keep moving and regenerate mana. It's also the best strategy for bosses to kite all day and watch how their health keeps fading away.

Other than that high mana regen on your jewelry helps of course or you can use a lvl 1 Clarity, if you got enough sockets for it.
Last edited by Gr3mlin0815 on Aug 22, 2017, 8:16:37 AM
Could you please post your current gear as i am not having the same success as you are.
Gonna try this once since I've got 5-linked Reach of the Council and (lucky drop from Pale Fight) - a Yriel body armor.
"
Proman1234 wrote:
Could you please post your current gear as i am not having the same success as you are.

Just go to his profile :)
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Cospri's Will and Doedre's Scorn have great synergy with this build. Able to add two curse's to enemies and each curse adds another 20% damage each to hits and dot.
nvm
Last edited by Zoocharie on Sep 6, 2017, 8:30:53 AM
can you blast rain in this build
I'm level 37 now and i enjoy the build so far. but i can't get my hands on those unique's they are very expensive tho.
Is there a possiblilty or something without those unique's or some tips for this newby
So with the new Gem (volley support) and the new bow (arborix) Do you think anything should be changed or swapped?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info