[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

Hey guys, what about this?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Tempest%27s_Binding

we can get a spell totem in the mask and maybe get frenzy charges?
Thanks for the build guide! Level 70 now and enjoying mapping.

It has occurred to me though that once Ritual of Awakening is acquired, instead of using four frost bolt totems, it might be better to drop Ancestral Bond, use three frost bolt totems and pick up a good self cast single target skill for bosses.

So, that being said, what's the best cold based setup [skill and support gems] for single target boss fights?
"
Yakmala wrote:
Thanks for the build guide! Level 70 now and enjoying mapping.

It has occurred to me though that once Ritual of Awakening is acquired, instead of using four frost bolt totems, it might be better to drop Ancestral Bond, use three frost bolt totems and pick up a good self cast single target skill for bosses.

So, that being said, what's the best cold based setup [skill and support gems] for single target boss fights?

I don't know the answer to that for this build but I'm using Frost Bomb... check out the last post on page 60 for details.
So, for better efficency in late game and progress, i am looking for:

- The Pandemonius Jade Amulet 150C
- Taryn's Shiver Maelström Staff 430C
- frostbolt lvl 21 / 20 Quality 140C

high prices. that means farming a lot.
but i think it is worth!

any other solututions for needed stuff?
Last edited by DerianDerian on Aug 29, 2017, 1:03:17 AM
Hey I've been having a lot of fun with this build but I feel like I've hit a wall now. I've done Uber Lab a few times but lately I just die on the third fight.
Is there any gear upgrades I should get? I have all the key gear listed in the build, the only thing I'm doing differently is I didn't get Ancestral Bond and instead have Frostbolt on my Belly of the Beast.

Here's my gear:
Spoiler

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
"
retiredgoat wrote:
Hey I've been having a lot of fun with this build but I feel like I've hit a wall now. I've done Uber Lab a few times but lately I just die on the third fight.
Is there any gear upgrades I should get? I have all the key gear listed in the build, the only thing I'm doing differently is I didn't get Ancestral Bond and instead have Frostbolt on my Belly of the Beast.

Here's my gear:
Spoiler

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I was at the same point some days ago, Uber Lab third fight often times killes me. I know its not a boss killer built, but its possible to improve on this point.
What helped:
- getting the gem level up: Level 21 Q 20 Frostbolt gem makes a huge difference
- get a crit flask, get a damage flask, get double vaal haste
- add another mod to your mana flask

I have Ancestral Bond skilled and 4 totems do 288% damage, 3 do 237% damage. Also the placement should be thought about. "In the boss" is the best expirience in my playing until now. Furthermore i got increased area to the Orb of Storms setup. Makes it way more easier to keep the boss in the radius.

You can check my profile.
Last edited by Anatol on Aug 29, 2017, 2:56:42 AM
In very new in POE, but im very confused, I cant find many og the items required for it. Fx. the fire totem still only spits out fire as a normal fire totem, how do I get it to sendt out them balls ?

Kingsfollower
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/trixzion/characters

Hope some one can tell me whats wrong (the newbie)
nevermind
Last edited by Chaseroonie1 on Aug 29, 2017, 8:08:41 AM
"
trixzion wrote:
In very new in POE, but im very confused, I cant find many og the items required for it. Fx. the fire totem still only spits out fire as a normal fire totem, how do I get it to sendt out them balls ?

Kingsfollower
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/trixzion/characters

Hope some one can tell me whats wrong (the newbie)

Frostbolt is linked to Spell Totem, which casts Frostbolt. You need the jewel Frozen Trail to get started on this build, along with Spell Totem, both of which you can get from quests. Check Path of Exile wiki online to see when you can get these items. I know you can get one Frozen Trail as a quest reward in Act 5, the other Frozen Trail you need you either have to trade for, get lucky and find, or obtain on another character.

Last edited by Non_Drifter on Aug 29, 2017, 6:27:20 AM
Is Projectile Weakness necessary for this build? I feel like the Dex requirements are getting out of hand for me. Anyone have success with another curse, like Frostbite?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info