Path of Exile 3.0.0: The Fall of Oriath Patch Notes

"
iolanthe wrote:
Are there going to be new support packs available for the new league?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1927546

Just scroll down. Same $30/$60 packs similar to what was offered previously.
GGG can you please fix life rolls on yellow items? Its so fucking frustrating to roll nice end game item with 10 life on it.... :/
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

With the changes to bleed weapons is it now just any skill the player actively hits with, like cyclone, will it hit on the EQ explosion too? And I take it this makes ancestral totems hits not apply the bleed?
I'm embarrassed by how long it took me to make the leap from 'boo Dried Lake nerf' to 'oh, wait, Dried Lake won't have a level 68 version or anything remotely close to it anymore'.
OPA Guild Officer: to join see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119502
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Path of Exile 3.0.0 - The Fall of Oriath

- Added a Passive Skill Tree planning system.

Any info about that?
Last edited by knje on Aug 3, 2017, 5:23:53 PM
"
Lilly left me

Who is Lilly?
Will the changes to the Ice Bite gem be retroactive?
Thank you GGG for adding the ailment nodes to weapon nodes at the bottom of the tree. This makes these builds so much more playable. :)

Edit: I tried constructing a viper strike build with the new nodes and it looks playable still. Bleed looks really nice for any 2 handed RT build; it'll improve clear speed from bleed explosions and the new bleed keystone will improve single target significantly - fantastic for any lab farmer! Non-crit DoT builds are now more viable C:
Last edited by RichardFox on Aug 3, 2017, 8:35:48 PM
Quick question regarding All Ears progress: If I missed some dialogue in the first four acts in Normal, but snagged them in Cruel or Merciless, will I still have credit for getting them after the patch?
"
Cidira wrote:
I'm embarrassed by how long it took me to make the leap from 'boo Dried Lake nerf' to 'oh, wait, Dried Lake won't have a level 68 version or anything remotely close to it anymore'.

Heh, I went through the same exact thought process.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info