3.1 Updated - Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 375%+ Movement Speed

I'm running a variation of this build myself (abusing the fact you only need 45K eva right now as far as movespeed goes). Can do 7min30 all keys/darkshrines/argus runs on a crap gear 2 days into the league while being a bad player.

I saw a Jelbishi 3min lab-run #1 leaderboard sunday. So yeah, the build still works. :>
yo I saw jelbishi running blade flurry with dreamfeathers , how its goin?
"
TG1337 wrote:
pastebin po 3.1? anychanges?

I don't thing a pastbin will be usefull atm. PoB does not manage the new abyssal jewel. PoB does not support the socket in Styrgian Vise, and even if abyssal jewels can be created, you only can set normal jewels affixe.

This does not allow us to see actual stats for our characters.
"
"
TG1337 wrote:
pastebin po 3.1? anychanges?

I don't thing a pastbin will be usefull atm. PoB does not manage the new abyssal jewel. PoB does not support the socket in Styrgian Vise, and even if abyssal jewels can be created, you only can set normal jewels affixe.

This does not allow us to see actual stats for our characters.
use imagination and hacker's skills. Add to belt affixes which your jewels in it have by using text affix redactor in pob
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
use imagination and hacker's skills. Add to belt affixes which your jewels in it have by using text affix redactor in pob

It's a solution only for the Abyssal jewel sock in belt, and only for a certain type of affixes. But it's not relevant if we want to compare jewels with Abyss jewels, in order to have an accurate idea of the difference in buff brings by each type of jewel.
"
Kroomzx wrote:
yo I saw jelbishi running blade flurry with dreamfeathers , how its goin?

The Blade Flurry character is very strong! Having a great time playing it!
Any advice about leveling to 85+?
I thinking about 2x Obliteration for better clear monster packs.
Last edited by DeadWalkerNightStalker on Dec 14, 2017, 6:54:09 PM
"
"
Kek_is_love wrote:

It's a solution only for the Abyssal jewel sock in belt, and only for a certain type of affixes. But it's not relevant if we want to compare jewels with Abyss jewels, in order to have an accurate idea of the difference in buff brings by each type of jewel.
You can text craft affixes on jewels in tree same way and i don't recall affix on abyss jewels which you cannot one way or another fit in PoB
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Dec 15, 2017, 2:48:47 AM
"
Any advice about leveling to 85+?
I thinking about 2x Obliteration for better clear monster packs.

There is two solutions :
- You level with BV, and switch to BV a the very moment you can use Obliteration (check on PoB what's better between dual Obliteration & Obliteration + a rare shield spell dmg / spell crit) ;
- You level as a completly different build and switch when you reach level 75-85.

For leveling tips, I would suggest to rush in Poorjoy rota from 70-75 till 90.
If you find a good poorjoy team, a good xp leecher setup can be : Chitus, dual perandus signet, dual suprem truth. And a perma phase run setup : (phase run + inc dura + all nodes from exceptionnal performance & Potency of Will wheels). You only need to care about aoe dmg. It's lame and boring af, but it's relativly efficient.

"
Kek_is_love wrote:
You can text craft affixes on jewels in tree same way and i don't recall affix on abyss jewels which you cannot one way or another fit in PoB

Yeah, at first I didn't thought about this methode. But we can agree it's not the easiest methode. Plus, it's dull af if you want to test a swith of abyssal jewel for your Styrgian Vise slot.
And it just don't work on Darkness Enthroned.

It works as you explain, but an update of PoB is obviously necessary to manage correctly this new stuff.
Dude . can u post usefull enchants .and other shit stuff about uber lab ( if u got time ofc)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info