3.1 Updated - Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 375%+ Movement Speed

"
vikrikov wrote:
I'm sorry for asking this is a really noob question, i'm level 70 now, its so hard for me to facetank (obviously rely on evasion) and maintain a good life leech if i'm not using blasphemy + warlord. Is this true, your main life leech is only coming from atziri's promise (using leech on HIT)? Cause gear that i see on your PoB are mostly leech on KILL.

thanks before :)

Level 70 is the point where the build is just getting started. Putting a few more levels under your belt would help out a huge amount.

To answer your question about life and mana leech:
You'll leech LIFE from Atziri's Promise & Warlord's Mark.
You'll leech MANA from Warlord's Mark.

Furthermore, you should be running a hybrid flask so that you can regenerate lots of life AND mana at any point during your gameplay.

Hope this helped!
Good luck
"
Jelbishi wrote:

Level 70 is the point where the build is just getting started. Putting a few more levels under your belt would help out a huge amount.

To answer your question about life and mana leech:
You'll leech LIFE from Atziri's Promise & Warlord's Mark.
You'll leech MANA from Warlord's Mark.

Furthermore, you should be running a hybrid flask so that you can regenerate lots of life AND mana at any point during your gameplay.

Hope this helped!
Good luck

Aw i see, so in this build warlord was used on shield charge + curse on hit. I'm just worried if promise start to runs out of charge, and i don't have any leech modifiers when fighting against single target. Thanks for ur help tho, appreciate it :)

"
Myrales wrote:
"
FedeS wrote:
Thanks Myrales for the info.

About this: "After act 3 it's smooth sailing. Fire trap / Bladefall Totem / Blade Vortex will carry you until you're ready to make the switch to pure Blade Vortex at around level 65-70 (maybe sooner if you have unique items)."

I already finished the storyline and want to accelerate my leveling. I have dual obliteration with the combo fire trap/bladefall totem/bv. Should I change to pure bv? and what items do you recommend to accelerate the leveling process? Thanks for the help.

Dual Obliteration and pure BV is what I switched to after the story, but I didn't do many maps to level up. Best item to speed up the leveling process would be Poorjoy's (just do rotas). I did a few Atziri runs (pretty bad) and then just did Poorjoy's rotas to get to 85.

While this is the best lab farmer I've tried, I really hate leveling it up to that point and would not recommend mapping with it. Next time, I'll probably just make a bow char or something and fully respec at 85.

As mentioned, Rippling Thoughts may be a better option for maps, and definitely swap flasks.

@XxDarkDespairxX I personally got a culling strike Divinarius and called it a day (really cheap this league). He lists the stat priority under gear if you want to get a better rare.

Culling strike divinarius meh, you lose 30% crit
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
So today Ive ran uber lab 3 times. And all those times I die in the last stage and I have no idea why. The 1st and 2nd trial is extremely easy and I dont even get hit. But in the third he just hits me to like 1k hp then boom again and I die. Happened 3 times today and it makes me frustrated af. Cause I have no idea why. Plus I put quite some currency into this build and I dont know why it doesnt work. My evasion with both flasks popped i 55k. I am lvl 84 rn
Last edited by Lillotus on Sep 10, 2017, 11:04:39 AM
Rarity: Rare
Damnation Sanctuary
Sadist Garb
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Evasion Rating: 1855 (augmented)
Energy Shield: 192 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68 (unmet)
Dex: 103
Int: 109
--------
Sockets: B-B-B-G-B-B
--------
Item Level: 100
--------
+37 to Dexterity
+424 to Evasion Rating
98% increased Evasion and Energy Shield
+6% to Fire Resistance
6% chance to Dodge Attacks

I sell it if someone need this.
"
Lillotus wrote:
So today Ive ran uber lab 3 times. And all those times I die in the last stage and I have no idea why. The 1st and 2nd trial is extremely easy and I dont even get hit. But in the third he just hits me to like 1k hp then boom again and I die. Happened 3 times today and it makes me frustrated af. Cause I have no idea why. Plus I put quite some currency into this build and I dont know why it doesnt work. My evasion with both flasks popped i 55k. I am lvl 84 rn

Looked at your character. Sorry you keep dying but I think I know the problem.

You're a low level so the base health is low. You also have 0 life on your rare ring, amulet and shield.
You're missing jewel sockets and you have opted to get more evasion on the tree rather than life nodes.

Try to invest more into life and you'll likely be more successful.

*Edit* I just noticed that today is Curse Font's and Lieutenants.
You don't have a curse immunity flask so that means you're getting absolutely demolished because you're cursed and taking lots more damage.
Last edited by Jelbishi on Sep 10, 2017, 1:35:59 PM
"
Rarity: Rare
Damnation Sanctuary
Sadist Garb
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Evasion Rating: 1855 (augmented)
Energy Shield: 192 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68 (unmet)
Dex: 103
Int: 109
--------
Sockets: B-B-B-G-B-B
--------
Item Level: 100
--------
+37 to Dexterity
+424 to Evasion Rating
98% increased Evasion and Energy Shield
+6% to Fire Resistance
6% chance to Dodge Attacks

I sell it if someone need this.

Why you would try to sell a random chest in a build guide that strictly uses Queen of the Forest is beyond me.
"
Jelbishi wrote:
Why you would try to sell a random chest in a build guide that strictly uses Queen of the Forest is beyond me.

And he doesn't know how to link items.
Do we honestly need that Vaal Pact? Especially with almost 0 leech on the tree (only leech we have is from flask and curse). I mean we already use Hybrid insta flask and Vaal Pact just make life complicated on some maze-like traps with tight walkways etc.

I just did Uber with level 74, 3,2k HP and these items:

Spoiler

And honestly? I completly don't see any point in Vaal Pact, might just be me, i don't know. The only part i had issues on were exactly the trap (died in one of my two ubers (2/3 into the lab) exactly because of the trap (lava floor, cuz ofc my only res that isn't capped is ofc fire (61%))

Also again, might be just me, but my DPS feels a bit low? Without power charge, but with Atziri Promise on i can achieve 27k tooltip DPS in hideout (with just Hatred in Essence Worm and Clear Mind Jewel).

Any ideas how to level up from this point to recommended level 85? Mapping is kinda obnoxious, even with Incr. AoE instead of Conectrated Effect, or we have no other choices?
"
Jelbishi wrote:
"
Lillotus wrote:

Looked at your character. Sorry you keep dying but I think I know the problem.

You're a low level so the base health is low. You also have 0 life on your rare ring, amulet and shield.
You're missing jewel sockets and you have opted to get more evasion on the tree rather than life nodes.

Try to invest more into life and you'll likely be more successful.

*Edit* I just noticed that today is Curse Font's and Lieutenants.
You don't have a curse immunity flask so that means you're getting absolutely demolished because you're cursed and taking lots more damage.

Ok thanks alot! Ignoring the fact that I die with it I really like the build. Just one more question. Since Im almost broke rn. Would you advise me to respec point that Ive put in evasion to life or should I just farm on another char to buy gear pieces with life? Thanks again! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info