YouTube to now censor videos at whim of SJW think tanks & /pol/ raids

"
Xavderion wrote:
When some businesses are arguably more powerful than most countries, "lol it's a private business" stops being a good argument.

AT&T - aka - Ma Bell
Google is just about there. It may take a few crimes committed, but they will be broken up. What sort of crimes? The usual ones that occur when a company gets so big that they have poor oversight. The problem will occur if Google tries to cover the crimes up, rather than cooperate with authorities. Some people would be amazed how often that sort of thing happens, others would just nod and say they expected it.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Well, let's not forget that even on these forums, the general rule of thumb for post nuking is whatever the mods interpret as offensive in any way shape or form while also having a beyond vague description in ''rule book'' as to what exactly is considered ''naughty''

The biggest thing is that youtube=google=youtube=google, even if this is actually implemented and works out exactly the way they'd want it to, every single person complaining or not, would and will still use it no matter what.
It's a super giant corporation that provides a major service that everyone in the world uses, unless they just go up and vanish like a fart in the wind, they will still be around, just like the users of all connected services.
No rest for the wicked.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Double
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Aug 8, 2017, 2:00:59 AM
Triple?
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Aug 8, 2017, 2:01:16 AM
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

There was literally nothing wrong with that memo.

Google is obviously uninterested in reading it, though, so I'm not sure what possessed this guy to both write it and (blindly) fail to use a pen name.
"
pneuma wrote:
I'm not sure what possessed this guy to both write it and (blindly) fail to use a pen name.
Misplaced faith in the rationality of the humans around him?

My inner John Bonifield be like: All those nice cutesy little footnotes that he used to connect his arguments to source documents, they're just like, that’s adorable. That's adorable. Nobody read them.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Aug 8, 2017, 4:21:38 PM
I dont see any any key!
1 of 1 self-proclaimed Kekistani intelligence agencies* assess this anonymous source as credible, with moderate confidence: http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/07/the-google-rebels-diversity-first-technology-second/
Me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info