[3.5] For Scion - Dual Curse Crit. Based Blade Vortex as Elementalist + Assassin (SSF Viable)

"
jorge69696 wrote:
Instead of using critical damage support as a 6th gem, what about added fire damage support? It does a similar function to phys to lightning support.

Judging by PoB Increased Critical Damage provides a bit more DPS, so i see no reason to swap it. And crit\crit multi is big part of the build.
Is it possible to update the gear written in the recommended/my current gear?

I just notice that a few of them are legacy variants and have quite different effects. No idea if despite this, the item is still viable
"
I've got some more questions to the build, as a noobie:
- Does it matter to have a Vaal BV or is the normal skill gem fine?

- How does the lightning trap fit into this? Is it only there to trigger the extra zaps from the Orb of Storms?

- How come, in your current gears, you have both Whirling Blades and Cyclone? While you recommend using Cyclone over the Blades. Personally, I find Cyclone too slow as movement ability and have a wand equipped with Flame Dash

- Finally, as we have Elementalist ascendancy, will I run both a Flame and a Lightning Golem if I follow the given skill gem list, with a Heretic's Veil equipped?

Ans 1: Answered by @Hallybro

Ans 2: Vaal Lightning trap will shock the boss, making them take extra damage

Ans 3: You can ignore the gems in the setup, I tend to swap gems around and sometimes I will stick in gems that are totally not related to the build as I want to level them.

Ans 4: Golems are pretty optional. I find recasting them a chore and I tend to leave them out.

"
Hallybro wrote:
"
I've got some more questions to the build, as a noobie:
- Does it matter to have a Vaal BV or is the normal skill gem fine?

Vaal BV provides crazy amount of DPS, and you still can use just basic BV.

Meanwhile killed my first Uber Elder with 1 death:

But i tweaked my character a bit, as a previous poster i started using 2 Might of the Meek and Unnatural Instinct, its expensive but really worth it.
DPS is crazy, literally Shaper phase in 1 Laser Beam.

Congrats to the Uber elder kill!

Yes. Those 2 jewels provide insane damage with little skill point investments. Any players who want to push the damage to the next level, definitely consider getting your hands on them.

"
Is it possible to update the gear written in the recommended/my current gear?

I just notice that a few of them are legacy variants and have quite different effects. No idea if despite this, the item is still viable

Gears will still be viable and in fact, they are mostly buffed.
Last edited by kira1414 on Jan 2, 2019, 11:55:01 AM
Hi, can any1 post the andgame bis list? I know there allways can be better roll on stats, but i have 99% of what You showed and with 5k life i'm still very likely to die. Also i don't know why carcass jack is worse than inpulsa. Can u explain?
Thanks
What about the Pantheon?
What about the Pantheon? Can someone answer?
Parano_idEalny
"
farcik7777 wrote:
Hi, can any1 post the andgame bis list? I know there allways can be better roll on stats, but i have 99% of what You showed and with 5k life i'm still very likely to die. Also i don't know why carcass jack is worse than inpulsa. Can u explain?
Thanks

Inpulsa has huge map clearing speed while Carcass Jack is more all rounded. Both are very good for the build.

Inpulsa also increases your damage when you shock an enemy and you are immune to shock. Which is huge QOL in my view.

"
What about the Pantheon?

"
What about the Pantheon? Can someone answer?

Arakaali (or Lunaris for maps that chain) for Major god

Ryslatha for Minor god

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info