[3.5] For Scion - Dual Curse Crit. Based Blade Vortex as Elementalist + Assassin (SSF Viable)

"
KasperBN wrote:

Haha thank you, first time doing SSF, so getting used to the ropes, how to craft etc. So yes, I did some PoB before you answered and saw it was definetely a great increase from my Tabula Rasa (which dropped at lvl 29).

So I am having a good RNG streak it seems, but thanks to this build:) Any changes for 3.5? I swapped out inc. AoE for Hypothermia as the only change so far.

Swapping to Hypothermia is fine. There are a few gems that you can swap around (e.g. Spell Echo, Increased Area) but I would say Concentrated is a must have for bossing.

"
Hallybro wrote:
What is the best Pantheon setup btw?

Personally I prefer Soul of Ryslatha and Soul of Arakaali. Soul of Solaris and Lunaris are both fine too.

"
onehundrediq wrote:
Is there a secret way that i can't figure out as a new player to access the skill tree portion in the top left? there is nothing connecting it on POE planner

enjoying build though thank you

You can use this skill tree to brunch to top left till you get your last ascendancy points.
Hi absolutely love this build and fun to play! but im having problems trying to get warlords mark(40%) + enfeeble(40%) + hatred(0%) + herald of ash(31%) to work Orz the description on the essence worm says that i get 40% more mana reserve dont that give me 140% total(using 121%)? or am i understanding it wrong? if so can i possibly get Wars mark + enfeeble + hatred + HoA (also with elemental weakness with CoH and Orb of storms) to work XD?
thanks for writing an awesome guide!
Last edited by RealChinaman on Dec 15, 2018, 2:57:58 AM
"
RealChinaman wrote:
Hi absolutely love this build and fun to play! but im having problems trying to get warlords mark(40%) + enfeeble(40%) + hatred(0%) + herald of ash(31%) to work Orz the description on the essence worm says that i get 40% more mana reserve dont that give me 140% total(using 121%)? or am i understanding it wrong? if so can i possibly get Wars mark + enfeeble + hatred + HoA (also with elemental weakness with CoH and Orb of storms) to work XD?
thanks for writing an awesome guide!

You will use an Elder ring with Curse Enemies with Warlord's Mark. :)

E.g.
"
onehundrediq wrote:
Is there a secret way that i can't figure out as a new player to access the skill tree portion in the top left? there is nothing connecting it on POE planner

enjoying build though thank you

You'll be able to start putting points up there once you get the "Path of the Witch" Ascendancy which gives you 2 Passive skill points and the ability to start at the witches tree.

Hey I'm loving the build so far. Super minor thing I noticed thought you're taking the entire scion wheel but the nodes next to "heart and soul" is 5% life and 8% mana so it's slightly better, similarly the node next to "blod drinker" is 6% life.
Great build, thank you. Really enjoying it so far. Feels quite "tank-y" in PvE. Very good DPS and survivability. Tested it out today against a friend's melee-based Shadow in PvP and he couldn't touch me.
"
j33bus wrote:
Hey I'm loving the build so far. Super minor thing I noticed thought you're taking the entire scion wheel but the nodes next to "heart and soul" is 5% life and 8% mana so it's slightly better, similarly the node next to "blod drinker" is 6% life.

Oh yes. Thank you for the input. It is pretty much a OCD part of me that makes me want to complete Constitution wheel.

I will update the skill tree accordingly. :)

"
GabeValentine wrote:
Great build, thank you. Really enjoying it so far. Feels quite "tank-y" in PvE. Very good DPS and survivability. Tested it out today against a friend's melee-based Shadow in PvP and he couldn't touch me.

Glad you liked the build. :)
Last edited by kira1414 on Dec 17, 2018, 7:23:01 AM
Hi I was wondering, why Hatred? Wouldn't 2 other heralds be better? Considering the 40% extra effect from elementalist.
Maybe a noob question, but why does the level 25 skill tree differ from the rest in this specific area? Am I supposed to respec the points from flask recovery into the life nodes?

Level 25 tree

Level 50 tree

"
Maybe a noob question, but why does the level 25 skill tree differ from the rest in this specific area? Am I supposed to respec the points from flask recovery into the life nodes?

Nah, just ignore them. He probably changed his mind for the overall build but forgot to change those in the lvl 25 build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info