[3.0]Elemental Blade Vortex Scion. A strong,cheap and fun leaguestarter. HC

How is this build in parties?
"
Impaledlol wrote:

From experience with dps in different and different builds, build should be decent, I'd say, 3 man party tops.
Don't think that you will be able to easily carry a 6 man party unless you go straight crit with strong gear, with proper support, like with many other builds.
This particular build take necromancer ascendancy point, so it has a small party buff beside being a damage dealer.
If you plan on having more than total of 3 man party, I'd highly advise finding a support necromancer to do runs with you, especially in red maps.
Last edited by Songweaver on Aug 26, 2017, 4:44:01 AM
Hi. From what piece I should start? Help. Or can u make 30, 60, 90, 120 lvling tree?
"
Songweaver wrote:
"
Impaledlol wrote:

From experience with dps in different and different builds, build should be decent, I'd say, 3 man party tops.
Don't think that you will be able to easily carry a 6 man party unless you go straight crit with strong gear, with proper support, like with many other builds.
This particular build take necromancer ascendancy point, so it has a small party buff beside being a damage dealer.
If you plan on having more than total of 3 man party, I'd highly advise finding a support necromancer to do runs with you, especially in red maps.

Yeah I ran 2-3man parties for red maps and it was fine. I did go for the conc effect in 3man parties since the extra damage helps a ton.

Like Songweaver said, if you are planning on going full parties I would suggest a necromancer supporter to go with you.
It´s updated with the Witch starting nodes. Forgot to change it and accidently loaded up my pre 3.0 build that I had going. Slightly better.
"
qww177 wrote:
Hi. From what piece I should start? Help. Or can u make 30, 60, 90, 120 lvling tree?

Will put in different leveling trees soon. But for starting to make it feel smoother while leveling go down first to pick up skill duration, resists and life on the way up. That way you get 2 duration wheels, life and can start moving up to the templar area. I would save the AoE nodes by the Scion for last.

Scion/templar area first, then over to the ranger/shadow area and once you get Merc lab done you can start pathing from the Witch.
May I ask, how do you feel about dodge/spell dodge?
I think I'd like to incorporate it into build, but I am unsure if there is any need to spec into it.
Last edited by Songweaver on Aug 27, 2017, 12:08:24 PM
Where do you get most of your leech from on bosses and such?
Last edited by Impaledlol on Aug 27, 2017, 5:02:59 PM
"
qww177 wrote:

I went out and got all the nodes in the shadow area, then worked my way around through skill duration/life near scion, then up into Witch and lastly Templar area.

"
Impaledlol wrote:
Where do you get most of your leech from on bosses and such?

Warlord's Mark on Blasphemy has been plenty for me up to this point.
Running this on HC, not bad to say atleast. When should I take vaal pact?

I couldn't find the ascension guide, witch first and pathfinder last?
Last edited by drbokorkati on Sep 7, 2017, 3:27:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info