[3.1]BleedXplosion Gladiator [Beginner Friendly, League Starter]

"
kotli wrote:
Hmm looking at the 3.0 skill tree wouldn't it be better to take the middle path to resolute technique so you can grab the bloodletting node which gives +40% attack damage to bleeding mobs along with extra bleed damage (since we applying bleeds to everything). It also let you grab the +30 Dex & INT nodes if needed.

Even if you ignore the bleed nodes in every single build you have posted its either equal in point cost or saves a point or 2.

Sounds interesting. Can you post a tree or a screenshot of a tree? I am not sure how you would incorporate it. Thanks.
"
rarara wrote:
"
kotli wrote:
Hmm looking at the 3.0 skill tree wouldn't it be better to take the middle path to resolute technique so you can grab the bloodletting node which gives +40% attack damage to bleeding mobs along with extra bleed damage (since we applying bleeds to everything). It also let you grab the +30 Dex & INT nodes if needed.

Even if you ignore the bleed nodes in every single build you have posted its either equal in point cost or saves a point or 2.

Sounds interesting. Can you post a tree or a screenshot of a tree? I am not sure how you would incorporate it. Thanks.
#

Bah POE planner down again.

Well here's a couple of quick builds with it use Path of Exile skill tree planner I throw together:

In any case for 4 points you can add it to any of the current builds apart from the fully spent version.
Last edited by kotli on Aug 6, 2017, 12:51:30 PM
Last edited by rarara on Aug 6, 2017, 1:11:40 PM

Atm i'm somewhere near this act 8 HHC
Last edited by Sanctoos on Aug 6, 2017, 1:32:17 PM
Holy shit guys! I was away for a day and my build exploded! Thank you to everyone who's been commenting on this post and helping people out with their passive trees! After todays session I will be uploading pictures of the skill tree as best I can so that even if poeplanner goes down, there will be some direction to go in.

I dont have time to reply to everyone, but if you have any questions, feel free to PM me! That makes it way easier to answer everyone :)
"
Been playing this build so far and it's been great.
Just wondering tho, where do you fit stone golem after getting a kaom's root?

You don't, you get rid of it with the boots. Your leech and life regen you get from passives are enough, stone golem is there just for the early game survivability.
Last edited by C_ore_X on Aug 6, 2017, 5:56:39 PM
"
"
rarara wrote:
Here a screenshot of the passive tree with 31 allocated points.

I would appreciate it if someone could upload screenshots of parts or the whole tree. Thanks.

/edit
It would be really really nice if someone could upload more screenshots. I am a bit stuck at the 57 points part.

/edit2

I hope this image may help some people.

I much prefer going left from Master of the Arena when going to the Marauder area. Less points and makes it easier to move towards the Scion life "wheel". Not the same build but I generally do that pathing when on a Duelist.

edit: 2 less travel points and the you get 10 int and 10 dex instead of only strength which somewhat helps gearing.

edit2: Unless you are picking some points in the bottom left there is no reason to travel through there.

Your edit 2 is exactly why I go down there while pathing to Resolute Technique. I did this tree multiple times with the help of multiple people, and I used to go the path you are taking, but after much consideration we decided this is the optimal way to go when considering end-game.
"
kotli wrote:

In my first version of the tree, I grabbed those nodes, but later on I realised that it's not worth it. We don't need the damage of the bleeding since that's now what this build is about, and more damage against bleeding enemies isn't that great either considering you're going to be obliterating everything in 0.5-2sec. You get access to the 30+ dex and int nodes when going for the Scion life wheel.
I guessed you had reasons for using the bottom path, but I think Bloodletting is worth of diverging from the bottom path.

https://goo.gl/kihHsC

My next steps will look like this.

Is there a better way or did I miss something important?
"
rarara wrote:
I guessed you had reasons for using the bottom path, but I think Bloodletting is worth of diverging from the bottom path.

https://goo.gl/kihHsC

My next steps will look like this.

Is there a better way or did I miss something important?

That's perfect! After that I dont think I've made much more skill trees, so it's up to you where you're gonna invest :) I suggest going right of the art of the Gladiator to grab Heart of The Oak and some other nearby useful clusters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info