[3.0] Champion oro flicker strike. Shaper down.

"
Ronronoa wrote:
"
Kirbyman wrote:
"
Ronronoa wrote:
I am running this build. See my char HM_Flickronner.

Ele reflect is no problem at all. i avoid maps with 90% avoid ailment. Ofc "cant leech" is impossible.
I can run every T15.
T16 is fine, but Minotaur was too hard.
Next Item goals: Amulet with +1 frenzy OR Kaom's Heart.

Single Target: Either melee splash to ruthless OR Molten Strikes works very well.
Why molten? With this build you get a shitload of ele dmg and flicker sometimes will make life difficult. f.e. i farmed atziri and the split phase with mirror is very ugly -> molten strike

thanks ;)

How much life do you have? Do you die a lot on T-13-T15 maps?

5.4k Life

About once in every 10 maps, but only if i dont pay attention.

Would you mind sharing your Path of Building file? Pastebin I believe. I'd really like to see your calcs. Thanks
"
xxxskollxxx wrote:
Tried Shaper 5 times yesterday, without success. It was my first ever Shaper attempt. I died mostly to my own mistakes; switching gems, not jumping away from teleport slam, running in front of beam or standing in a vortex. I think with some practice I will be able to do it deathless.

Only problem I had is killing minions that attack Zana. I had to switch gems midfight and sometimes I was not able to hit monster that was hiting Zana and she died.

I'll upgrade gear a bit more and I'll try agin sometime later.

Also what could be better that Ruthless for single target? Might Fire Penetration be a slightly better? Tried both, but don't see much diffrence tbh.

yeah switching gems need some practice, i suggest try doing it when fighting map boss, couple times later your hand will remember the operation.
and you may switch flicker with molten strike.

about pen, when you have all the penetration from tree and gear and flasks, ruthless will provide a bit more dps then fire pen gem. beside, ruthless has a lesser mana multiplier.
-_-
Last edited by top2000 on Aug 18, 2017, 12:34:45 PM
edit
-_-
Last edited by top2000 on Aug 18, 2017, 12:34:34 PM
1 question where is fortify?
"
erjam wrote:

Fortify is in the ascendancy for Champion.
"
Kirbyman wrote:
"
erjam wrote:

Fortify is in the ascendancy for Champion.

ye just checked it lol
"
Kirbyman wrote:

Would you mind sharing your Path of Building file? Pastebin I believe. I'd really like to see your calcs. Thanks

https://pastebin.com/Bm9GZwJV

your welcome
"
top2000 wrote:
"
xxxskollxxx wrote:
Tried Shaper 5 times yesterday, without success. It was my first ever Shaper attempt. I died mostly to my own mistakes; switching gems, not jumping away from teleport slam, running in front of beam or standing in a vortex. I think with some practice I will be able to do it deathless.

Only problem I had is killing minions that attack Zana. I had to switch gems midfight and sometimes I was not able to hit monster that was hiting Zana and she died.

I'll upgrade gear a bit more and I'll try agin sometime later.

Also what could be better that Ruthless for single target? Might Fire Penetration be a slightly better? Tried both, but don't see much diffrence tbh.

yeah switching gems need some practice, i suggest try doing it when fighting map boss, couple times later your hand will remember the operation.
and you may switch flicker with molten strike.

about pen, when you have all the penetration from tree and gear and flasks, ruthless will provide a bit more dps then fire pen gem. beside, ruthless has a lesser mana multiplier.

I finaly did it. It was my first Shaper kill ever. It took 8 or 9 tries. Molten strike made the job done, thx for advice ;)

Now going back to farming.

Last edited by xxxskollxxx on Aug 18, 2017, 4:42:25 PM
"
xxxskollxxx wrote:

I finaly did it. It was my first Shaper kill ever. It took 8 or 9 tries. Molten strike made the job done, thx for advice ;)

Now going back to farming.

grats dude, I'm glad my build works for you!

-_-
can you please write in the guide which ascendancy points to take in what order?
thank you

edit;
nvm found it a few pages in, for anyone wondering.

Fortitude -> First to strike last to fall -> Inspirational
Last edited by rossidis on Aug 18, 2017, 11:58:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info