[3.0] Champion oro flicker strike. Shaper down.

I'm 72 and i have some problems with mobs with dot such as marshes i think i dont have enought leech

this is my gear any suggestion to upgrade?

Spoiler
"
rotan wrote:
Level 81 and really enjoying the build thank you!

For the skill tree other open jewel sockets, what jewel stats should we focus for them?

jews: life, inc fire dmg, inc melee dmg, inc dmg, or resist, or int.
-_-
"
gokudin wrote:
I'm 72 and i have some problems with mobs with dot such as marshes i think i dont have enought leech

for lv72 those are very good gears.

master craft edwa on your amulet, ring, and belt.

Marsh boss is kinda op, and since you'r so low level i assume you don't have enough life.
-_-
"
I've seen some extreme dps terminus slayer build using the Retch belt. how will you get that belt in 3.0? along with legacy vinkar?

I'm not saying anything about legacy vinktar, but getting The Retch is stupidly easy :P

BTW. Thx for the guide, i'll use some of the ideas in my oro flicker :)
"
top2000 wrote:
"
gokudin wrote:

for lv72 those are very good gears.

master craft edwa on your amulet, ring, and belt.

Marsh boss is kinda op, and since you'r so low level i assume you don't have enough life.

now i'm 75 with 5.4k
"
gokudin wrote:

Flat fire damage on gloves, rings and amulet.
"
doroni wrote:
"
I've seen some extreme dps terminus slayer build using the Retch belt. how will you get that belt in 3.0? along with legacy vinkar?

I'm not saying anything about legacy vinktar, but getting The Retch is stupidly easy :P

BTW. Thx for the guide, i'll use some of the ideas in my oro flicker :)

for now there are 5 Retch belt on poetrade, and cheapest one is 250c.
if that's stupidly easy to acquire then idk what is not easy to get.
-_-
Great build having a lot of fun on it so far. Starting out maps has been cake, but havent tried anything tough yet just trying to level up. Im not sure what to focus on next with the gear, any tips appreciated, its a long grind to kaoms/xophs.

Gear:
Spoiler
This is what I got so far:
Spoiler

Currently lv93, avg. damage 9292(without any buff or auras), 7k hp. The clearspeed is godlike I really love it, but boss dps is meh. Also had some trouble with Minotaur, got oneshoted few times.
I'm also wondering what is better Acrobatics or Iron reflexes, tbh didn't feel much diffrence.
Now I'm saving to buy Xoph's Blood and see how much diffrence it makes. Then I'll switch my Kaom for one with better roll and lastly I'll try to get Headhunter.
With this build I'm easly making 4-6ex a day so it shouldn't take long ;)

EDIT.
Also tried respecing and going for EO, but it didn't work well. With few changes to gear to get more accuracy and crit chance I barrely got 90% hit chance and 13% crit chance. Although avg. dmg on tooltip got up to something around 12k without buffs it didn't feel solid. I thought that with so many attack speed it would be easy to sustain EO buff, but it didn't, sometimes I cleared half of the map before it triggered :/
Last edited by xxxskollxxx on Aug 16, 2017, 3:21:48 AM
"
for now there are 5 Retch belt on poetrade, and cheapest one is 250c.
if that's stupidly easy to acquire then idk what is not easy to get.

When i was writing 'stupidly easy' i didn't mean buying it! There are 2 more ways to get it (faster and slower) and both cheaper than 250c :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info