The Harbinger Challenge League

wewt

I hope my play times come back!
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
am I the only one waiting to see the cloak design on new supporter packs?
HYPE
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
I thought with such amazing expansion you would give some armour set mtx for challenge rewards. But no, they are still getting more and more pathetic with each challenge league.
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
JugJugJug wrote:
/.../

The new currency tab is already live on beta.

Indeed it is, a fact I noted 1 page ago! (Assuming this stays on 14, that was on 13.)

Indeed, I think i talk with wall (GGG advocates). Expanded with 7 slots, not covered what we have already and we will get more even in this league, so currency tab still not prepared for old currency, and we are getting new, few orbs, 9 new shard types, .... well done advocates, research before you start using keyboard.
In most games what I played currency don't waste inventory space at all, only in this one, special one.
Even you buy currency tab, you still cant store all types of currency in it, don't need to mention limited size of stacks. Dang.

P.S. Will not waste penny more till they don't start deliver what we paid.
Last edited by Coolmer on Jul 28, 2017, 3:18:46 AM
"
morbo wrote:
PoE 3.0, now with 100% more shards and shieeet.

Made my day! ;)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
-
Last edited by Sir_Suckalott on Jun 23, 2019, 9:51:21 AM
NEW CURRENCY STASH TAB IS COMMING! (remember this tweet)
Why release a new league,simultaneously with update's 3.0 new content? In my opinion it'd be best to allow players time to first enjoy the 6 new chapters and then,after a while , release the new harbinger league.
Last edited by Yperkeimenos on Jul 28, 2017, 3:52:19 AM
"
Yperkeimenos wrote:
Why release a new league,simultaneously with update's 3.0 new content? In my opinion it'd be best to allow players time to first enjoy the 6 new chapters and then,after a while , release the new harbinger league.

So force everyone to play standard for god knows how long? Ewwww nty. :P
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info