The Harbinger Challenge League

Looks awesome.

Could we please get slots added to the currency tab for perandus coins, breach splinters/ breachstones and these harbinger shards?
And/or please expand the 5 bottom currency slots to more.
*Edit: When reading the replies, it seems we already have more currency tab slots! Thanks GGG!*
Last edited by sarannah101 on Jul 28, 2017, 2:16:45 AM
"
kahzin wrote:
Wait, this is blue not purple, is that a buff?

This is a huge buff my friend! I really hate all the purple bullshit with a passion.

Edit: Glowing eyes for 12 challenges...... grrrrrr, I'm hanging on the hook again. ^^

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Jul 28, 2017, 2:12:37 AM
BTW Let's make shards of divination cards, shards of rare items and blue items so people will buy Super duper stash tabs (I won't ).
NEW LEAGUE HYPE

Oh wait...what's this, new supporter packs with a cool ass pet that glows as bright and hot as Spica?

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GGG TAKE MY CREDIT CARD つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

edit: changed Rigel -> Spica because Rigel is more blue-white whereas Spica's stellar colour is dark blue
猿も木から落ちる。
원숭이도 나무에서 떨어질 때가 있다.
Even monkeys fall from trees.

Started playing beta in March 2013, quit in March 2014, came back in March 2017, and is addicted ever since. (inb4 I quit in March 2018 (lol didn't happen yay))
Last edited by NnK_Oliver on Jul 28, 2017, 2:29:24 AM
"
Iangyratu wrote:
I can't wait! :)

No offence but Harbinger Character Effect looks even worse than Razer Footprints.

Also, nice unique flavour text!

this
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Awesome work guys. HYPE HYPE HYPE!
Waiting room on 3.0. Let's roll!
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jul 28, 2017, 2:19:42 AM
so this is breach stile action with talisman mechanics. it's always great to have a challenge league where you need 100 stash tabs just for the currency/items from that league alone. feels rushedman.
I would be quiet sure that in compensation for currency shards able to drop the drop rate for the currency itself is just being reduced by the exact same ratio.

But it seems to work - people think now they can actually get their hands on higher value currency while instead they get the same amount as before just in pieces ( filling up the "improved" currency tab with even more crap that already does not fit into the extra slots )...

Top tier challenge reward ( judging based on screenshot ) looks so inappropriate that it will probably matchup nicely with the Garemon pet for full fledged anti immersion look.

And when you already bait supporters into designing expensive uniques at least give them the respect to deliver uniques that are not rendered completely useless one day after presentation by investing 5 minutes and adding at least a mod that makes them shine for one league like "Frenzy charges provide 4% more trap damage" or something.

Pretty annoyed right now but keep it up.
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by AdFinitum on Jul 28, 2017, 2:32:54 AM
yeah it's one of those "we were so busy with making more maps and useless graphics improvements nobody asked for in the first place" leagues. carbon copy of essence (which already was the most pathetic excuse for a league possible).

WILSON MUST GO! let somebody who actually cares about making a good game take over game design and get rid of that manifestation of disgusting GREED

"Their true nature remains a mystery to be solved."

and for fuck's sake, stop pretending this league shit has anything to do with the lore. players can't find out anything by killing monsters with a different buff over their heads other than the ultimate limits of their patience.

btw, I successfully predicted the "take mods from one item and apply to to another" idea. ;-) ggg always take the easiest possible route...

ps: unique shards are already in the game, they are called divination cards. holy hell, this league concept is so generic it's laughable
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Jul 28, 2017, 2:48:16 AM
More shards... you just cant resist bringing more and more stash clutter. Also, maybe make something different for a change instead of those color themed leagues?

Edit:
Guess that people will be laughing at this game in the future and calling it "Path of Salvagers" with stash chaos exploding various junk at players. People already have lots of stash tabs filled with meaningless junk and you just keep pushing it further for the sake of milking more money. Though probably I am just wasting my time here, this message will anyway glance off your greedy eyes.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Jul 28, 2017, 2:46:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info