Skill Preview: Dark Pact

"
s3t wrote:
Frankly - I have watched this previev few times and I still don't understand mechanics behind this skill. Is it summons some kind of chaos skeletons which explodes when dying? is it something like a chaos verrsion of Blade Flurry skill?

Read the post. It explains it.

Definitely one of the more intriguing skills I've seen recently. I hate minions, generally, but that's a really neat concept.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 24, 2017, 3:55:18 AM
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
Why only skeletons they squishi enough in end game like 2-3k life ;(

On POE wiki i see:
Lvl: 80 (T13)
Life: 3058

As i understand Life and Damage of skeletons based on Lvl of area where they are summoned!
With Minion life support gem and other passive nodes you can get like mm +100% life?

And you have 6 skeletons + 2/4/6... with additional Jewel/items!

AND of course: Vaal Summon Skeletons with 36 skeletons.
To bad that there are limits, otherwise with Spell echo it would be doubled!

I think just 1 or 2 casts of new skill chained through 36 skeletons will deal HUGE damage to BOSSes!
I don't like summoner gameplay, but this looks interesting. Hopefully it will be "viable" as self cast too.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Looks interesting! Now please more info about flask changes and/or further poison/bleed changes!
Is there a reason why 90% of the new stuff in the last year and a half is fucking purple? Are there some colorblind folks working for you since that time or are you only try to make people buy more mtx to cover all that ugly bullshit?
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Hoh shit. Would be cool to have some bloody sacrifice variant as a mtx.
Grant us eyes.
Caster and Life... huge rework of the tree incoming?
Great work GGG, All the new skills look fresh and exciting.
Would like to see them released to the beta!
@CBEToffOP

If you going caster you want sacrafice minion life on tree which mean they will die on cast with that amount of life. You won't even have time to cast that dark pact.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Fantastic! Looks really interesting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info