Skill Preview: Dark Pact

"
Deifyx wrote:
Any melee skill with the expansion?
Really disappointed to see only elemental/chaos options.

At least wait for the actual patch to hit before whining, oh my god.
Dem metal chickens
"
Ashriel wrote:
Sounded good until I read that it doesn't count as damage. Way to limit build variety. Proof that GGG isn't what they used to be right here... CWDT would be awesome with this, but we might have fun doing that, so nope!

Yeah, nothing like they used to be...

Adding 6 new acts, multiple new skills, 12 new support gems, new unique's and more. Guess we should go back to the other game, get that juicy £15 nocromancer
e77322447a68f9c997c346c2e4539ca7
"
Ashriel wrote:
Sounded good until I read that it doesn't count as damage. Way to limit build variety. Proof that GGG isn't what they used to be right here... CWDT would be awesome with this, but we might have fun doing that, so nope!

This isn't limiting build variety, this is safe keeping it. Why? Because if they gave you a "trigger all my cwdt" button then that's the only way you'll ever use this skill since it would be overpowered as hell.
Dem metal chickens
"
Considering the mechanical questions coming from this skill reveal, hopefully there will be some sort of manifesto or Q&A explaining how it works in certain situations."

This probably is needed.
Got a few questions myself.

1. How will Dark Pact interact with Life leech linked to skeletons/Dark Pact?
2. Will Dark Pact trigger Severed in Sleep/United in Dream if used with skeletons?
3. Will Dark Pact use a flat amount of life?
4. Will skeletons finally see a buff in 3.0 whilst you are at it since they are the weakest summonable minion(based on life/movespeed/dmg) right now?
Looks stupifyingly awesome - you guys are "almost" perfect!

Add in a gem sink to this game and I'll change my vote to "totally" perfect!

Keep up the good work!
Maybe finally a great use of chain support. Damn, I wish we could get lower camera angle views so we can see farther ahead.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Looks nice, dat aoe on the self cast version is actually good.
Balance is an illusion, exile.
"
T_Speed wrote:
hype
Btw, how is this interact with CI ?

it s doesn t work or you do a potion of your life as damage ...... wich is <0.5 life and basicly nothing happens or >0.5 and you instantly kill yourself. Same response to the question you asked by the way.
good day sir.
Can you work on the summoning system of spectres, I hate it when your server crashes. It already took my minion but then it also takes my map. It's so hard to obtain a inhabited by demons in a map and if I have to buy from players others are offline.

Please also make a deal of the day for necromancers skill effects.

Thank you in advance.

characters often have no or very low resistance to chaos damage.

is the same true for mobs and bosses too ?

do bosses and mobs have low or no chaos resistance ?

thanks !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info