[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

what is comfort amount of mana, after reductions by auras? I have 30, and its not enough for channeling BF for me.
"
Volez wrote:
what is comfort amount of mana, after reductions by auras? I have 30, and its not enough for channeling BF for me.

BF should only be 16 mana to channel, is it not sustaining even with a Gemini Claw? I imported your char into Path of Building and it shows 34 unreserved mana which should let you get the Gemini mana on hit going to sustain it.

Whirling Blades is the main bottleneck on this build, unless you get lots of mana and mana regen on gear, you won't be able to spam WB. There are options for fitting Blood Magic there, I cover this in the "Gem Options" part within the "Final Gems Setup" section.
found a problem, for comfort play i need at least 32 manafor 2 BFs. Got 31 on 89 lvl, and Got 32 on 90. Problem solved.
how can you give bleeding to an enemy? in the tree you have some points towards "Bloodletting" and i don't know why....
"
how can you give bleeding to an enemy? in the tree you have some points towards "Bloodletting" and i don't know why....

You get 30% bleed chance from that node, though I did path it incorrectly in PoB skill tree. But that should an obvious catch, just take the 2 nodes that give chance to bleed instead of the one node that does not...

After looking at the skill tree, it seems they changed a couple small things so I did make some adjustments to the recommended tree so thank's for bringing that up!
Thank you so much for the help!! i'm loving to use this build =D =D keep the good work =D
Just a quick question, pastebin link is most current updated? Follow that rather than the guide tree and gem links?

Also, the gems without a level beside them I assume are going to level 20?
Last edited by Tosimaru on Sep 21, 2019, 4:08:52 PM
"
Tosimaru wrote:
Just a quick question, pastebin link is most current updated? Follow that rather than the guide tree and gem links?

Also, the gems without a level beside them I assume are going to level 20?

Yes, I always keep the pastebin updated as much as possible.

Correct again, always level things as much as possible since all gems scale with level. The ones with suggested levels to stop, are usually to keep them working at a desired Cast When Damage Taken proc rate.. Or to keep them low to keep mana/attribute requirements low since they may only be used for utility purpose.
First of all, thanks a lot for this build, it is awesome! I returned to PoE after a 1.5y hiatus and this is just what I needed.

There has been some changes to the skill tree. For example, Forceful Skewering is now far from Bloodless and too far to pick it. Do you have an updated path to guide me?

EDIT: nevermind, I saw the update in pastebin, but now I have 2 other questions: why don't you pick vitality void anymore? You don't take any additional leech in your last pastebin version. And second, what do you think of Lust for Carnage node? Seems like a nice attack speed and leech boost. Thanks!
Last edited by Leguleyo on Sep 23, 2019, 4:38:21 PM
"
Leguleyo wrote:
First of all, thanks a lot for this build, it is awesome! I returned to PoE after a 1.5y hiatus and this is just what I needed.

There has been some changes to the skill tree. For example, Forceful Skewering is now far from Bloodless and too far to pick it. Do you have an updated path to guide me?

EDIT: nevermind, I saw the update in pastebin, but now I have 2 other questions: why don't you pick vitality void anymore? You don't take any additional leech in your last pastebin version. And second, what do you think of Lust for Carnage node? Seems like a nice attack speed and leech boost. Thanks!

I replaced Vitality Void with Gladiator's Perserverence node because it is just better. We have plenty of leech so all we'd really gain from also taking Vitality Void is a bit of leech rate. It takes us .3 seconds to reach max leech potential, you could add Vitality Void and improve that to .2 seconds, but considering the 3 nodes you'd have to give up somewhere else, it's not worth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info