[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

gj
Could you please explain why it would be worth to go Impact over Brutal Fervor?
Is it such a huge dps boost to drop the survivability?
Hi,

I don't really understrand all that build :/

I have followed all instructions and i've got so many aura :
Pride + War Banner + Herald of Purity = 571 mana reserved.

And... i just have 601 total mana that's mean i can't play with 30 mana xD

Do i need to get all that aura or do i need more mana max on my stuff ?

In additon, why you put some elem damage on your claw when blade furry did no elem dmg ?

Last edited by 22Hikaru on Aug 12, 2019, 7:57:43 PM
Hi! I'm kinda sorta planning on what to make as a league starter for the next league and yours looks very good. I'll be testing this one out.

"
22Hikaru wrote:
Hi,

I don't really understrand all that build :/

I have followed all instructions and i've got so many aura :
Pride + War Banner + Herald of Purity = 571 mana reserved.

And... i just have 601 total mana that's mean i can't play with 30 mana xD

Do i need to get all that aura or do i need more mana max on my stuff ?

In additon, why you put some elem damage on your claw when blade furry did no elem dmg ?

If you are having mana problems, take out herald of purity until you have more mana as suggested by the author. As for the ele damage, i suspect that it's something left out from a previous version of the build since at one point the author was using herald of ash before switching to pure physical if i read the last few comments right.
Hi! I'm back and I would just like to clarify something. You had an increased aoe gem for clearing to switch with concentrated effect gem since you were restricted with a blue socket. But if let's say I managed to get a white socket instead, pulverize would be better than increased aoe, right?
how good is this at mapping? should i swap blade flurry for reave when mapping since cyclone got nerfed?
"
how good is this at mapping? should i swap blade flurry for reave when mapping since cyclone got nerfed?

No-one seems to be answering so I'll give you my impression of BF skill. While it has a decent clearing speed, it's not the fastest one out there. This is because it doesn't really hit all the enemies within the skill radius all at once like other skills like cyclone for example. In fact, I get the feeling that BF attacks stuff a few at a time so attack speed is important to it so that you can hit everything all the more quicker. But it can still feeling clunky at times when mapping, and the skill definitely leaves much to be desired when doing monoliths. That's why the author stated in the guide that you CAN switch to cyclone when mapping for a smoother experience (which I would do but I already have a cyclone slayer, so I stick to BF even when mapping).
Im having a hard time
handling my mana with all this auras...im lvl 31 and i can use only 2 or 3 auras.
is this right?
"
KazeKyudo wrote:
Im having a hard time
handling my mana with all this auras...im lvl 31 and i can use only 2 or 3 auras.
is this right?

Yes, mana issues are one of the downsides, it's explained in the "Strengths and Weaknesses" and also in the "Final Gems Setup" sections of the guide.

For early leveling, you should deal plenty of damage with Sunder in a 4 link setup and 1 aura. The biggest factor in your clear speed while leveling will be your weapon, so follow the top part of "leveling tips" or grab some of the items I have in "Leveling uniques I love to use" If you dual 2 wield Flesh-eater maces, you will absolutely roll all content until act 10.

Besides a good weapon with high phys damage, just try out all the auras and only turn on the one that you like the best. This would also help you to spam your movement skill.
"
Migski wrote:
"

I'll give you my impression of BF skill.

Thanks Migski for helping! I had a busy end-of-summer and wasn't around a pc much. Which is the main reason why I like to make budget builds :) I typically play a little during the first month of a league, and then I'm completely MIA until the next one!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info