[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

Hi. What do you say to use corrupted Haemophilia gloves with "Increased attack speed"? Thanks.
can you take a look at my character and see how i can improve the damage?
for now i feel like damage is very low even killing the rare mob in legion takes forever

other then the pdps claw which i will get one soon what other suggestion do you have for me

my jewel is giving me
5% double damage
40% physical damage
12% life

thus me taking the revelry (20% physical damage)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Alls92/characters?characterName=AelBF
Last edited by alls92 on Jun 17, 2019, 10:06:08 AM
I have been trying The Devouring Diadem with the auras plus flesh and stone and blood and stone and a carcass jack. Less hp but the dmg reduction from sand stance makes it worth it. Plus it removes mana issues meaning you dont have to go for a Gemini claw.
"
oorlin wrote:
Hi. What do you say to use corrupted Haemophilia gloves with "Increased attack speed"? Thanks.

Bleed explosions could be really good for clear speed, you'd just lose out on life and resist and possibly 20% melee damage on Spiked gloves. Test it out and see if you like it better!

"
alls92 wrote:
can you take a look at my character and see how i can improve the damage?
for now i feel like damage is very low even killing the rare mob in legion takes forever

other then the pdps claw which i will get one soon what other suggestion do you have for me

my jewel is giving me
5% double damage
40% physical damage
12% life

thus me taking the revelry (20% physical damage)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Alls92/characters?characterName=AelBF

From what I see in Path of Building, you have plenty of damage and shouldn't be having any problems at all. That claw and amulet are really good.

I see two things that could help, a Belt of the Deceiver and Lion's Roar flask.

PoB is showing 612k dps, with frenzies and leeching boxes checked.

With Lion's Roar and Deceiver, it shows 839k dps. You would lose about 200 life though, since Deceiver has very low life. Though, you do get some help against crits.

"
Tradious wrote:
I have been trying The Devouring Diadem with the auras plus flesh and stone and blood and stone and a carcass jack. Less hp but the dmg reduction from sand stance makes it worth it. Plus it removes mana issues meaning you dont have to go for a Gemini claw.

That sounds legit, next time I update the guide I will put this as an option and give you credit. There have been a couple people trying this out without Bringer of Rain and having success, so I need to update soon!

"

From what I see in Path of Building, you have plenty of damage and shouldn't be having any problems at all. That claw and amulet are really good.

With Lion's Roar and Deceiver, it shows 839k dps. You would lose about 200 life though, since Deceiver has very low life. Though, you do get some help against crits.

Just to check if you are playing BF this league? The no damage bug I get sometime is really annoying and cost my death a few time.

I have about 4ex now which I wanna invest in this char

My plan now is to buy a claw which is about 340-350 pdps with AS+ quality then beast corrupt 30% quality both my bloodseeker and the new claw which would cost me 2 to 3ex in term of investment hopefully this will solve my "no" damage feeling.

Rush to 100

I forgot to mention this feel too "weak" may be due to me running corrupted high tier map with alot of tanky mod but I believe it may be due to our ascendant not working properly which hopefully would be in their fix list

Lastly if I wanna become a boss killer and I am considering dropping my spiked glove if I can't find a good one (since my timeless jewel compensate for my damage lost) would I just go for a high hp glove? Or is there something I can change around

Last edited by alls92 on Jun 17, 2019, 7:54:44 PM
"
alls92 wrote:
"

Just to check if you are playing BF this league? The no damage bug I get sometime is really annoying and cost my death a few time.

I have about 4ex now which I wanna invest in this char

My plan now is to buy a claw which is about 340-350 pdps with AS+ quality then beast corrupt 30% quality both my bloodseeker and the new claw which would cost me 2 to 3ex in term of investment hopefully this will solve my "no" damage feeling.

Rush to 100

I forgot to mention this feel too "weak" may be due to me running corrupted high tier map with alot of tanky mod but I believe it may be due to our ascendant not working properly which hopefully would be in their fix list

Lastly if I wanna become a boss killer and I am considering dropping my spiked glove if I can't find a good one (since my timeless jewel compensate for my damage lost) would I just go for a high hp glove? Or is there something I can change around

Nah, I am currently doing a Charged Dash and about to reroll one of my other builds called the Bugg Jugg to test something out.

I didn't realize there was a bug... Then again, it seems there are a million bugs this league. I've seen a few Reddit threads.

30% quality on Bloodseeker will help out a lot, since it's low base damage is main thing hurting our damage potential. Investing in a very high phys dps claw for our main hand is the best way to buff our damage.

I don't know why you'd not want to use a Spiked Gloves, especially since you can now get a lab enchant or really good corruption on them and still have the 20% melee damage implicit. There also have to be some really crazy mods you can get if you can get a high ilvl shaper/elder Spiked Gloves.

Tombfist also seem good for free maim and/or Intimidate. If you got a 2 abyssal socket one, you can get the intimidate damage without using Belt of the Deceiver.
On that point on why I want to drop spiked glove, I admit is because I dont want to spend too much on a glove especially with low resales chance. I will give tombfist a look with some decent corruption if I slot for maim can I slot out maim and get maybe full hp dmg or something

Secondly I feel like I am dying sometimes but I am not sure if this is due to the bloodrage leech visual bug.

The only time I have died is with super rippy mod even red elder did 0 damage except for his life drain thing

Given this I am not sure on my survival for Uber elder/shaper as this is the first time I am considering progressing in this game hope you can share on your experience with this.
Last edited by alls92 on Jun 17, 2019, 9:29:12 PM
"
alls92 wrote:
On that point on why I want to drop spiked glove, I admit is because I dont want to spend too much on a glove especially with low resales chance. I will give tombfist a look with some decent corruption if I slot for maim can I slot out maim and get maybe full hp dmg or something

Secondly I feel like I am dying sometimes but I am not sure if this is due to the bloodrage leech visual bug.

The only time I have died is with super rippy mod even red elder did 0 damage except for his life drain thing

Given this I am not sure on my survival for Uber elder/shaper as this is the first time I am considering progressing in this game hope you can share on your experience with this.

Yea, def try a Tombfist. Free Maim would be really nice.

I personally don't know about Uber Elder with this build, I played this in 3.0, 3.1 and 3.2. I now keep it updated to make sure it's viable and help people that need a good league starter, and especially for new players since the guide is so comprehensive.

After 3 leagues of playing it, you can imagine how burnt out I got. Especially since #1, I usually don't have time to roll more than 2 characters per league and #2, I get bored easily doing the same thing. Even when I make a new, exciting build I get to around lvl 85, get bored and start theory crafting some other build.

I do think this build can handle it as long as you avoid DOT and big AOE hits, you have plenty of mobility and can leech through anything else. I'd definitely use Soul of Ryslatha Pantheon though, having your Bubbling/Seething flask constantly recharging will be really good if you get caught in a bad situation.

I'd def use Conc Effect for this fight, so maybe grab another BoR with GRBB.
Last edited by TheNotoriousPIG on Jun 18, 2019, 2:32:21 AM
i got a nice 1800es buffer with Soul Tether Belt and Glorious Vanity(Doryani version) which transforms the point blank keystone to 20% of life as extra es.
the belt also has the "life leech is not removed at full life" so u can spec out of Brutal Fervour.

seems perfect for this build since we leech so much, im not even using a life flask anymore.
ingame: _vio_
Last edited by vio7 on Jun 20, 2019, 2:29:03 AM
"
vio7 wrote:
i got a nice 1800es buffer with Soul Tether Belt and Glorious Vanity(Doryani version) which transforms the point blank keystone to 20% of life as extra es.

seems perfect for this build since we leech so much, im not even using a life flask anymore.

that sounds amazing. You could also possible take Impact instead of Brutal Fervor while using that belt.

Since the belt gives "leech effects don't end on full life", that mod is useless, although the accuracy mod is useless on impact. lets compare what each node would give us

BF: 15% att speed, 50% damage, 6% reduced damage
Imp: +2 weap range, 15% more dmg, 50% AoE to help map clear.

According to Path of Building, Impact is slightly more damage, like only about 30k. So, if giving up 6% damage reduction is worth a ton of AoE for clearing then you can def use it with Soul Tether.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info