[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

i might be blind but i can not see a skill-tree link
"
flatronb52 wrote:
i might be blind but i can not see a skill-tree link

You have to open the spoilers under the "Skill Tree and Ascendancies" part
you think this build could be good on berseker?
"
Karibean12 wrote:
you think this build could be good on berseker?

I actually tested this build as a zerker in standard back in 2.6, it was great. Definitely viable, I just liked the defenses that Slayer offered. You actually get quite a bit more dmg with 40% more and all the attack speed. But you sacrifice the bleed & stun immunity, reduced phys reflect, the instant leech, the massive regen from the overleech, the 20% cull and whatever else i'm rob forgetting. Same tree, maybe just don't take some of those Scion life nodes to make up for the Maurader start path through life or phys dmg if you want more dmg.
Hello
Great build.
Could you check my character from my profile please.
My poebuilding is not working.
Is there a any wron jewels, flasks or low items?
Thanks for build and help.
Last edited by LAKOT on Sep 24, 2017, 2:10:16 AM
"
LAKOT wrote:
Hello
Great build.
Could you check my character from my profile please.
My poebuilding is not working.
Is there a any wron jewels, flasks or low items?
Thanks for build and help.

Looks pretty solid, I wish I had some of your jewels! I put my 357dps claw in place of your 282dps and I got your 550,000 dps up to 612,000 dps. Besides that, just the basic stuff like Steel rings with double added phys and maybe gloves with a better phys roll. I added another 5-9 phys to each of your rings and it brought it up to 669,000 dps. Vaal Lightning trap gets you up to 996,000 dps, but it's not needed for clearing and just slows you down since you mow through packs anyways.

Use an Ancestral Protector instead of WC and throw in a Vaal Lightning Trap instead of Chance to bleed, and PoB shows you'd get 652,000 dps against Shaper/Guardians. Plus, Protector is 160k dps itself.
Alright
I try to upgrade my rings steel rings but they are too expensive (with resistence)
What do you think about Devoto's Devotion Nightmare Bascinet %40 blade flurry enchant? its quite cheap like 40 50c

Btw do yo wanna sell ur claw :P
Last edited by LAKOT on Sep 26, 2017, 3:04:14 AM
"
LAKOT wrote:
Alright
I try to upgrade my rings steel rings but they are too expensive (with resistence)
What do you think about Devoto's Devotion Nightmare Bascinet %40 blade flurry enchant? its quite cheap like 40 50c

Btw do yo wanna sell ur claw :P

Yea, to me the most annoying part about getting to this part of every build is that every little upgrade is super expensive. Want to upgrade from a two-stone ring with 9 added flat phys? Oh there are steel rings with similar stats but with 18 flat phys... gonna cost from 5ex-20rx =/

We've discusses Devotos with a couple different people throughout the comments, general consensus is that the defensive stats from a Starkonia's or good rare helm is much more beneficial. All up to you though if you'd rather the extra dps and movespeed.
I don't understand why Stone Golem ? 105 life/s at lvl 20 seems pretty ridiculous...
"
Gaduk0 wrote:
I don't understand why Stone Golem ? 105 life/s at lvl 20 seems pretty ridiculous...

Golems are also mostly preference. I run Stone because I like the 100+ regen on top of all the leech. Chaos would be nice but we don't have enough int to level him past 13 or so. Flame Golem's increased dmg is barely 20k extra dps. Ditto for Lightning Golem's attack speed, only gives us about 20k dps. Ice is useless unless you go crit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info