[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

"
latintop wrote:
Hi, first of all thanks for the build i've been having a lot of fun playing it, im a bit new to the game so i didnt get all things at first but now im understanding more lets say. I just downloaded PoB and i noticed that at lvl 79 my build does only the 30% damage compared with yours. I would like to get your opinion on what i could improve in mine since you are the one who did it.

Thats the PoB pastebin to my build: https://pastebin.com/hGZWTTEw
I dont know what im missing, so if you could help me a bit that would be great!

Thanks a lot TheNotoriousPIG for this build

PD: sorry english is not my first language, so i may be having typo's ^

It just looks you don't have all the parameters set to correctly calculate your dps. Some of your dmg comes from having killed recently, leeching, enemy being Maimed, and being on full life. Yes, these are situational, but if you get the mechanics down, they should all be applicable 90% of the time. If you go to the Configuration tab, check off the "Are you always on full life", "Are you leeching", "Have you killed recently" and "is the enemy maimed"

Also, there were some changes made a while back after some testing by myself and other people playing the build.

the big one is to only use one Bloodseeker and get pretty much any other 1 handed claw/sword/dagger for the other slot. Read in the guide and I explain why using 2 Bloodseekers is actually bad for us. Look for as much phys dps as possible in your 2nd weapon, I was able to do up to T14 maps on a cheap 250 phys dps claw. Allure Vaal Claw is a super cheap unique claw with enough dps to carry you up to T14's. Later on I bought a 350 phys dps claw for 200c and I've been killing Guardians with it easily.

I use Maim instead of Damage on Full Life for more consistent damage. Ancestral Protector instead of Warcheif bc we scale better off attack speed. I have two separate CWDT setups and my preferred levels for all CWDT gems are all listed in the build.

Spec out of Fencing and into Weapon Artistry and Aspect of the Panther, Garfunkel found that these nodes are much more efficient.

I made these changes to your PoB and it is showing 280,000 dps.

Here's the link to your build with my suggested changes, https://pastebin.com/6GNRrp0m
"
"
latintop wrote:
Hi, first of all thanks for the build i've been having a lot of fun playing it, im a bit new to the game so i didnt get all things at first but now im understanding more lets say. I just downloaded PoB and i noticed that at lvl 79 my build does only the 30% damage compared with yours. I would like to get your opinion on what i could improve in mine since you are the one who did it.

Thats the PoB pastebin to my build: https://pastebin.com/hGZWTTEw
I dont know what im missing, so if you could help me a bit that would be great!

Thanks a lot TheNotoriousPIG for this build

PD: sorry english is not my first language, so i may be having typo's ^

It just looks you don't have all the parameters set to correctly calculate your dps. Some of your dmg comes from having killed recently, leeching, enemy being Maimed, and being on full life. Yes, these are situational, but if you get the mechanics down, they should all be applicable 90% of the time. If you go to the Configuration tab, check off the "Are you always on full life", "Are you leeching", "Have you killed recently" and "is the enemy maimed"

Also, there were some changes made a while back after some testing by myself and other people playing the build.

the big one is to only use one Bloodseeker and get pretty much any other 1 handed claw/sword/dagger for the other slot. Read in the guide and I explain why using 2 Bloodseekers is actually bad for us. Look for as much phys dps as possible in your 2nd weapon, I was able to do up to T14 maps on a cheap 250 phys dps claw. Allure Vaal Claw is a super cheap unique claw with enough dps to carry you up to T14's. Later on I bought a 350 phys dps claw for 200c and I've been killing Guardians with it easily.

I use Maim instead of Damage on Full Life for more consistent damage. Ancestral Protector instead of Warcheif bc we scale better off attack speed. I have two separate CWDT setups and my preferred levels for all CWDT gems are all listed in the build.

Spec out of Fencing and into Weapon Artistry and Aspect of the Panther, Garfunkel found that these nodes are much more efficient.

I made these changes to your PoB and it is showing 280,000 dps.

Here's the link to your build with my suggested changes, https://pastebin.com/6GNRrp0m

Thanks a lot for the help, i really appreciate that, i didnt know about that configuration window in PoB!
The claw yes i readed that after getting the second one so im working on a new one, also thanks for the PoB link, very helpfull i appreciate the time for the answer
Please update your skill tree.there is a different skills in tree
sorry about my english
Last edited by LAKOT on Sep 5, 2017, 2:26:08 AM
"
LAKOT wrote:
sorry about my english

What do you mean? What is your native language btw?
"
LAKOT wrote:
sorry about my english

If you mean the skill tree on my guide is different than what I'm running, then yea it is. That's because I'm always adjusting to my current situation or trying different things to see if i find something more efficient. The guide is what I have found to be most consistent for a new player to the game or the build to run. I wouldn't want to update it for every little change I make.

One example is that I've been saving up to 6 link my Belly, so I don't have currency to invest in 7% life jewels. So, my tree has more life nodes than if I was just sticking with BoR and trying to min-max that way. But, if within the next few days I get my 6l Belly and then buy a 7% life + 20%+ dmg jewel I'm respeccing out of 3 of those and grabbing a jewel node.
"
Garfunkel wrote:
I 've made some other changes to this build setup. Now has 929k DPS and 6870 HP. Minotaur done (deathless):
Spoiler

POB link for update?
"
"
Garfunkel wrote:
I 've made some other changes to this build setup. Now has 929k DPS and 6870 HP. Minotaur done (deathless):
Spoiler

POB link for update?

sure. here it is - https://pastebin.com/EhbDRfXQ

Just remember you need at least 110+ points for this tree and decent gear as well. Otherwise you better use other version.
Last edited by Garfunkel on Sep 5, 2017, 6:56:14 PM
"
Garfunkel wrote:
"
"
Garfunkel wrote:
Spoiler

POB link for update?

sure. here it is - https://pastebin.com/EhbDRfXQ

Just remember you need at least 110+ points for this tree and decent gear as well. Otherwise you better use other version.

Cheers for that.

Can you explain the decision around Soul Taker?
Also is Abyssus worth it? Or hurts surviveability too much?

Cheers
"

Can you explain the decision around Soul Taker?
Also is Abyssus worth it? Or hurts surviveability too much?

With Soul Taker I can chill enemies with my physical damage (which is pretty high) and by that it procs Hypothermia gem. Which gives much more damage than Faster Attacks. Besides,with Soul Taker i can use Arctic Armour which is great for survivability and also - chills enemies on hit (important for bosses which hard to chill because you need very high One Hit average physical damage). Arctic armour always chills monsters when they hit you no matter how much HP they have. So does Vortex. Always chills on proc. If you do low tier maps you can easily use Herald of Ice instead of Arctic Armour for those nice ice explosions and a bit more DPS )
And more... with Soul Taker I don't need %mana leech . I don't care about mana at all. Free Whirling Blades :) And a small bonus a decent % cold resistance.
In short it gives more damage than my previous version with Singularity and Faster Attack gem.

As to Abyssus - I don't like it. 40%+ increased phys damage is not good and abyssus has 0 life, while Starkonja has up to 100. Yes it would increase my Total DPS up to 1,08 mil but I prefer survivability with more life and stay with 0.97 mil :)
Last edited by Garfunkel on Sep 6, 2017, 5:40:47 AM
Hello, I just got a 6-link and tried the setup you previously wrote NotoriousPiG. Vaal Lightning Trap is not triggering from CWDT (linked last after bloodrage and duration support). Any idea why that is the case?

Edit: Was also wondering why people use Singularity as I've seen that a few times (or Doryanis) in mainhand and wondered why that is the case.
Last edited by Cruez on Sep 6, 2017, 12:46:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info