2.6.3 Patch Notes

New Mtx system. Say no more
doesn't work in beta??

unexpected data base error lol
Last edited by hayze420 on Jul 20, 2017, 7:55:21 PM
If something seems wrong for you, perhaps check this thread on Reddit. Or GGGTracker for recent GGG posts.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Hi. New Mtx system is good, but it brokes some useful features. Now we can’t attach certain cosmetics to certain gear (this is still possibly by skin transfer, but this doesn’t work with mtx cosmetics)
What if I want, let’s say, that atziri's step will always have infernal skin, brineroot wailers– verdant skin and so on. Now its not possible. I can’t emphasize the difference in visual way now – everything will look the same.
Can you combine old and new systems? Just need to add “attach option” that will override common settings in cosmetics screen.
Thank you.

BTW, among the other things, attached cosmetics protects gear from accidental destroy - it's very important feature
Last edited by Goreena13 on Jul 20, 2017, 11:28:04 PM
Glad to see this patch finally made it... even though I have no use for it.
Hi

Well done on MTX and Hide out Stash. Was confused at one stage. Were are all things hiding.

Think I know were they are 2 leagues back in standard. Never claimed that hide out. All items are found there under "Hide Out" stash. You can claim items back here.

Ok all items are sorted out. There seems to be "Hide Out" stash were Items are stored. This category falls under "decorations".

This is not part of MTX. These two categories are separated. I did not know?

Last edited by jgundlach on Jul 21, 2017, 11:59:08 AM
Some MTX placed in wrong category.

Prophecy portal effect is not challenge reward - they was a part of associaced supporter pack.

Also 'challenge reward' category itself is not needed, because: Demonic wings is a reward for 36 in Breach, but placed in 'demonic'; Navali's monkey is a reward for 36 in Prophecy, but placed in 'Prophecy'; and I want to see legacy weapon effect, footprint and portal in 'Legacy', where all other things from Legacy supporter pack (and legacy Brimmed hat), not in 'challenge rewards'.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Holy shit, this is awesome!
Portrait hmm?
"
Chris wrote:
The hideout stash has also been replaced with a similar new display. Hideout decorations are now shared between all leagues.
Does it mean people now can pretend they have level X master while they don't by linking decorations they have in standard, thus giving them more opportunities to scam master rotations?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Jul 21, 2017, 3:11:49 AM
Well done and keep up the good hard work.

P.s. I found my long lost pet, way better system.

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info