[3.0] HC 90% Elemental Conversion Sunder Slayer | Outdatet

"
Venntus wrote:
Hello, im following your build with great success so far. I found this unique ring "Pyre" today do you think it could work with the build since im igniting a lot of things because of herald of ash

Hey,
Pyre would do barely anything,cause the burn doesnt do a decent amount of damage later on.
Not worth scaling :)
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
Can this build be the end game build?
What is this build's limit?
Pretty curious about these two questions. A good guide though.
Was playing Sunder Slayer using 2H axes.
Love this build better than my own ver. Much more attack speed and movement.

Last question, is Vaal Pact a good keystone to pick?
Hey guys! I've been playing this build for a week now, but there's a thing that i dont understand, how do you use more than 7 skills? I mean i cant vaal trap because of auras taking place in the bar, how do you guys do it? Thank you!
"
lAlexito1122 wrote:
Hey guys! I've been playing this build for a week now, but there's a thing that i dont understand, how do you use more than 7 skills? I mean i cant vaal trap because of auras taking place in the bar, how do you guys do it? Thank you!

U dont need to have the aura's in your Skill Bar :D

You cast them once and then u put other stuff in there :)
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
"
millaker0820 wrote:
Can this build be the end game build?
What is this build's limit?
Pretty curious about these two questions. A good guide though.
Was playing Sunder Slayer using 2H axes.
Love this build better than my own ver. Much more attack speed and movement.

Last question, is Vaal Pact a good keystone to pick?

For myself the Single target is lacking to much to call make it into End Game content,like T15 and Guardians.
It will probably work but if you wanna farm/do thoso your better off with another build tbh :P

I myself dont really like DP,so i wont bother taking it.
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
This build is really strong. I'm able to face tank just about anything.

Just want to say thanks to DutyMarv for getting me back into the game on such a strong build.

I'm at the point where I'm looking to get a Doranyi's, I'm wondering what is the most important roll for this build. Is it the flat phys roll or the ele damage roll? And also, would Steel rings be the best or would Opal be better?

This is my gear so far.
Spoiler
"
darkjoy wrote:
This build is really strong. I'm able to face tank just about anything.

Just want to say thanks to DutyMarv for getting me back into the game on such a strong build.

I'm at the point where I'm looking to get a Doranyi's, I'm wondering what is the most important roll for this build. Is it the flat phys roll or the ele damage roll? And also, would Steel rings be the best or would Opal be better?

This is my gear so far.
Spoiler

Hey,
gonna take a look at all of it later today when i get home from work :p

i guess the phys version on Dori and Steel rings would be best,but im gonna give it some testing on standart and see what comes out best.

and thanks for the nice words ^-^
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
quick question! why are you still running RT, when you are using tempest?
I'm wondering if The Tempest binding would be any good for this build? the new helmet from harbinger league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info