[3.0] HC 90% Elemental Conversion Sunder Slayer | Outdatet

What about getting the "Primeval Force" Node in the bottom right? I'm having trouble with elemental resistant targets.
Got to lvl 77. So far it is pretty smooth ride, killed all bosses solo, runed all labs excluding uber solo, currently run maps. Thinking about grabbing Primeval Force node as well. I want to add that Cameria's Maul Gavel is an exelent 1c mace that can carry you pretty far.
Max block gladaitor will not be better?
"
Max block gladaitor will not be better?

I havent looked at it but surely you can try.
Damage should still be decent,but you will loose some.
Tree would be completly diffrent if you try max block cause then u go shield and drop the whole Ranger Area.
But it can be worth a try,but you will loose damage and life i guess if you actually want 70+ block
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
Do you have enough resist with the item build you gave us ? Because helm and boots are resistless(minor chaos on helm). I feel like i'll never be able to be capped with these items.
I have belly but if i equip helm and boots, rip my 75 resist.
Last edited by Zellez on Aug 7, 2017, 12:52:27 PM
Currently am trying this build, but found the resists severely lacking. Barely achieved lvl 48 (HC duelist) only thanks to Aurumvorax rapier. Went Champion instead of slayer, as it gives you much more survivability and damage at the same time IMO, underestimated ascension.
Besides, Slayer is very Rippy on HC.
Now trying to figure out what to change movement setup with, since I'll have permanent fortify.
Level ~60 this is my league starter (started today) I really like this build. It's smooth and a lot of fun.

I do have a couple of requests. Any chance you could do a Quality Gem Priority List same for Jewels? Finally, what are some other uniqes to consider for this build while leveling and grinding to afford certain required uniques.

For example I find
to be an incredible 1c offhand until I can afford the Tempestuous.
"
Karisma91 wrote:
What about getting the "Primeval Force" Node in the bottom right? I'm having trouble with elemental resistant targets.

Hey there,
if you calculate it trough with PoB,like give the Mobs a high tier Elemental Res. ur still dealing more damage with the Tree i went.

Also its the 2 Travel notes.
So ur still better taking the Mace Nodes and Berserking for example.

Stay Safe ! :)
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
"
Zellez wrote:
Do you have enough resist with the item build you gave us ? Because helm and boots are resistless(minor chaos on helm). I feel like i'll never be able to be capped with these items.
I have belly but if i equip helm and boots, rip my 75 resist.

Hey,
surely if you want to run all the unique's in there u need really good gear,but its still not this hard to get smth like 35/35/35 on gloves and even more on rings and belt.

If so,just leave out the Devoto's and get a Rare Helmet with 100+ Life and good Amounts of Armour and your good to go with getting some res on it.

Also dont aim for 75%,i think 114 in Hideout is the Elemental Weakness Curse safty zone :)
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
"
Hisatsdu wrote:
Currently am trying this build, but found the resists severely lacking. Barely achieved lvl 48 (HC duelist) only thanks to Aurumvorax rapier. Went Champion instead of slayer, as it gives you much more survivability and damage at the same time IMO, underestimated ascension.
Besides, Slayer is very Rippy on HC.
Now trying to figure out what to change movement setup with, since I'll have permanent fortify.

Same as the post above this if it goes to the Res.

IMO are the fortify notes wasted as u can get this with a single gem and i also dont really see a reason for slayer beeing rippy at all ?
What about the slayer Asc. makes it Rippy ?

If you still want a 4L Movement your good taking a Quality Cull Strike,it gives additional Attack speed :)
PoE & F1 is Life. <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info