[3.0] HC 90% Elemental Conversion Sunder Slayer | Outdatet

"
Level ~60 this is my league starter (started today) I really like this build. It's smooth and a lot of fun.

I do have a couple of requests. Any chance you could do a Quality Gem Priority List same for Jewels? Finally, what are some other uniqes to consider for this build while leveling and grinding to afford certain required uniques.

For example I find
to be an incredible 1c offhand until I can afford the Tempestuous.

Hello,i have considered using this but the inc. damage taken is nothing i want to deal with.
I know it sounds lame with Skeletons and Ghost,but you know this fucking Spark mage Skeletons ?

If you run in a Bloodline mob of those they at least use to hit really hard if i remember ^^

Better of using Ungils early and later a Scaeca for Block and good global attack speed :)
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
This is an amazing build once it gets off the ground. Got a belly drop and 5-linked it.
"
uhno wrote:
This is an amazing build once it gets off the ground. Got a belly drop and 5-linked it.

Oh waow :D

I still have to farm a bit for mine,but im gucci without one atm.
Getting Doryani's next :)
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
This has to be the most smooth league starter build i've tried so far. Really liking it!
"
DutyMarv wrote:
"
Max block gladaitor will not be better?

I havent looked at it but surely you can try.
Damage should still be decent,but you will loose some.
Tree would be completly diffrent if you try max block cause then u go shield and drop the whole Ranger Area.
But it can be worth a try,but you will loose damage and life i guess if you actually want 70+ block

You don't have to take shield, you also block while dual wielding.
Last edited by darkjoy on Aug 10, 2017, 3:19:39 AM
"
darkjoy wrote:
"
DutyMarv wrote:
"
Max block gladaitor will not be better?

I havent looked at it but surely you can try.
Damage should still be decent,but you will loose some.
Tree would be completly diffrent if you try max block cause then u go shield and drop the whole Ranger Area.
But it can be worth a try,but you will loose damage and life i guess if you actually want 70+ block

You don't have to take shield, you also block while dual wielding.

But then how you wanna achieve max block ?

Anyway i dont think its worth it imo.
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
Ahh, ok. I see now, you can't get MAX block without using a shield?

Forgive my ignorance, it's been a long time since I really played.

Your build is fun, thanks for making this guide.
Last edited by darkjoy on Aug 10, 2017, 1:13:37 PM
How do we get 40% physical to cold conversion from winter spirit? Isn't it just 20%?
"
AgentChunk wrote:
How do we get 40% physical to cold conversion from winter spirit? Isn't it just 20%?

Hello,

Winter Spirit itself does 20%,and the node befor Winter spirit does another 20% :p
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
"
darkjoy wrote:
Ahh, ok. I see now, you can't get MAX block without using a shield?

Forgive my ignorance, it's been a long time since I really played.

Your build is fun, thanks for making this guide.

No worries dude :)

It will still work fine as a gladiator,i just dont like Evasion or Block where u have to invest some points and still heve the chance that it wont work :p
If this sounds reasonable :D
PoE & F1 is Life. <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info