Should PvP'ers Beta-Test?

The whole point is that I'm offering him a free key. He doesn't have to pay for it.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
I might play a bit after the last wipe. Haven't played any atm due to the meh feeling and RL being busier than usual. Got 2keys, gave one to a guildie.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
The whole point is that I'm offering him a free key. He doesn't have to pay for it.

i understand that.

i also know that they sold a ton of beta keys for $10/ea. it's as if that's what i was also addressing, or something.

also, i gave reasons why i wouldn't play beta for free.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Your reason is stupid and I don't respect your opinion.

Next!
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
I just want to clarify something for you all.

The SOLE REASON Actalo posted this........ is me. I've bitched at hint to take my spare beta key so he can possibly help shape the beta, but he's like Waaaa I just wanna play the final product because I'm a big dumb piss baby!
ACCEPT MY GODDAMN KEY AND BETA TEST. You need it more than these other two people here!

He's just asking you all this because he wants to use your answers against me.

Great Success!

It's true, I was (am always) only looking for an echo chamber to reinforce and thus validate my baseless/arbitrary preconceived opinions. Discussion is moot since I snub my nose at any input from others.

...sssssss sss ss s s s s... *the sound of this obese, low-IQ baby peeing.

Yeah, I shake it more than 3 times.

But this far more a commentary on why GGG insists I or others must pay $35 (that's USD, not Maple Leaves) to test out their beta when the skills I've seen seem to be designed for console complexity - and since GGG has only reacted to a select few PvP concerns (most long ago) - why should I invest my money/time on something that will most likely result in self-nihilism?

I suppose what I say is rather ironic, akin to the irony of representative electoral voting: so few vote out of a perceived sense of futility, yet so many non-participators complain about the douche elected.

too long, didn't read

Take my beta key.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info