Should PvP'ers Beta-Test?

[/quote]

Determining who the beta males are?[/quote]

lol good one
"
"
robmafia wrote:
i wouldn't want it, either.

i never understood why everyone wants to play a beta that's going to be wiped. i'll never understand PAYING to beta test.

This is because you either lack critical thinking, or don't know what the purpose of a beta test is.

Do you know what the purpose of a beta test is?

yes. now please explain why i'd want to PAY money to do a job for ggg.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
what is the difference between paying for closed beta 2012 and paying for 3.0 ?
Unless you guys from 2012 got free beta pass at that time?

Forum pvp
"
robmafia wrote:

i never understood why everyone wants to play a beta that's going to be wiped. i'll never understand PAYING to beta test.

I bought it because I wanted to see the new content myself, and not from streams and reddit posts, and it was good, it didn't feel unfinished.

Also for most people it's just like races and leagues, even if they are merged to standard, if they only care about the league and never play on standard it's almost the same as a wipe.

The cost wasn't too high either, it also gave a decent amount of points which I needed anyway, and some mtxs.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
robmafia wrote:

games are not only about competition, farming, doing something at fastest and most efficient way, getting better than others etc.

if its for you like that, all good keep doing, but yea not for everyone.

(it's for me probably because of the first ever game that i lost myself in was baldur's gate 1 & 2 and then star wars: kotor; both were very intensely story driving games which that you get surrounded by the story/the environment and lose all your "real time" time & spce and become a part of the game completely, i miss such games. skyrim and fallout las vegas etc are good too but not even close. jon irenicus ftw. )
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jul 20, 2017, 7:05:46 AM
"
robmafia wrote:
"
"
robmafia wrote:

This is because you either lack critical thinking, or don't know what the purpose of a beta test is.

Do you know what the purpose of a beta test is?

yes. now please explain why i'd want to PAY money to do a job for ggg.

When they were beta testing the one that came with act IV, beta access let you fist fight crabs on the beach before the common folk could. Real crabs, none of those shitty shield things that break in half and start spitting shit at you.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"
lolozori wrote:
what is the difference between paying for closed beta 2012 and paying for 3.0 ?
Unless you guys from 2012 got free beta pass at that time?

i never paid for it. also, that wasn't wiped.

i also got (random) a beta key for awakening. didn't use it.

"
Rupenus wrote:
"
robmafia wrote:

games are not only about competition, farming, doing something at fastest and most efficient way, getting better than others etc.

if its for you like that, all good keep doing, but yea not for everyone.

(it's for me probably because of the first ever game that i lost myself in was baldur's gate 1 & 2 and then star wars: kotor; both were very intensely story driving games which that you get surrounded by the story/the environment and lose all your "real time" time & spce and become a part of the game completely, i miss such games. skyrim and fallout las vegas etc are good too but not even close. jon irenicus ftw. )

...what?

so if you like a game enough to be competitive about it, you want to play in a beta that gets wiped instead of any of the competitive leagues with economies and etc?

................ok, sure. ...what?????
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

Last edited by robmafia on Jul 20, 2017, 7:42:59 AM
"
robmafia wrote:

"
Rupenus wrote:

...what?

I think he meant that the most driving reason is just having fun.

Edit: the 2012 beta lolozori mentioned, the closed beta, did get wiped.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Jul 20, 2017, 8:16:44 AM
yea, quite the opposite, i like ambience & atmosphere and "fun"(your "fun" can be competition, my fun is doing stuff without having an aim to prove anything, doing just for self entertainment) more than competition & efficiency in success & farming.

well i have easily 5k exalts net worth. and i dont care about mirror service & Alt arts etc. for me, its good enough. so, yea. keep farming exile.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jul 20, 2017, 8:22:05 AM
"
Márkusz wrote:
"
robmafia wrote:

"
Rupenus wrote:

...what?

I think he meant that the most driving reason is just having fun.

Edit: the 2012 beta lolozori mentioned, the closed beta, did get wiped.

not the last part of it (august 2012 and onward)

and the parts that were wiped had no competitive leagues, and it was known that it would be wiped.
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info