Weekly Beta Report Six

Lab sounds more fun to run now. Still is there any way to please decouple the Ascendancy points from the lab or provide an alternative way to get those Ascendancy points?
The changes sound good. All of those things mentioned are things I never felt were right. And the Atlas problems we knew even before Atlas was even released :/ . A change is needed there indeed.
"Millions of poison dps" what planet are you guys on? Is this the same planet with everyone running around with 25k Es builds /s in all seriousness though I used to trust this balance team but these recent manifestos show how really out of touch most of these guys seem with what is actually "powerful" . so far my experience with 3.0 changes is pretty bad I've played this as my main game for years but I'm starting to really not understand the balancing rationale behind any dev posts lately. It's like we are playing a completely different game.
"
"
joachimbond wrote:
I agree, fuck clear speed meta. You know how i deal with it? I don't play that way. But I'm also not obsessed with my position on the ladder. I have no interest in comparing my clear speed with someone else. I'm faster than many, and slower than many more. BUT IDGAF.

Your inability to think as clearly as I do is remarkable, maybe a skill of its own. I don't play clearspeed builds, but that doesn't mean the game isn't built around clear speed out of fucking nowhere. This game used to be about making a build good enough to survive, now it's "If my build can't clear Shaper's Realm in 30 seconds, it's trash!!!!" Ladder has nothing to do with this, I was just talking about the direction of the game lmao

As for pathfinder, all I said was she was the girlfriend class, and it's because of alarmingly powerful flasks, which require no real luck when rolling, and some of her Ascendant passives. Don't know why you brought Vigilant Strike into the argument, unless it was your way of trying to frame the argument...

Shaper should never be steamrolled, but not impossible to kill without being a meta-whore. That's the gist of what I was saying really.

Don't get me wrong, I like feeling powerful, and like my efforts to make a good character have paid off, but fuck. You want to feel overpowered, then go play D3. Just nerf the OP flasks and buff some old, useless ones like Rotgut or Sorrow of the Divine. Don't know why everyone's shitting their pants over flasks being nerfed, it's like when everyone thought block was being overnerfed lmao

Anyway that's all. I'm fucking tired, don't feel like arguing my point THAT much. I support the nerfs, none of you have to like it, blah blah.

Because people are tired of every fucking build being nerfed. This shit is getting OLD! Every patch its nerf after nerf after nerf and buffing the boss like 2x. Jesus enough is enough.
I am not sure where this 1M DPS with poison and bleed is coming from but right now there are very few if any viable poison/bleed builds. If you do plan on nerfing the top end please buff the low end because right now these two mechanics feel very unrewarding in a meta that encourages on kill attackas/specs.
the new MTX system would be nice :-)
"
Qarl wrote:
Changes to various maps, mostly around addressing the current meta. We want to see different shaping strategies in use, and at the very least not the "shaped strand meta".

In memoriam
ok with lab.

i dont care with strands, i play anything.

million damage on bleeding or poison? hum??? excuse me? maybe with some 100ex gear?
isn't poison nerfed enough? give me a example of a broken poison on beta.. where is it.

balancing unique flasks u mean balancing or killing? some unique flasks is a must-have this days specially when u running triple beyond t13 maps u cant shit on me saying all i have left is basalt and granite flasks.

You better create new vinktars flasks instead of killing it, because I would like to leech cold and fire damage as well. This opens million-new builds around the game

I don't know why the only damage we can leech is lightning for 10 years and no love for cold/fire/phys damage leeching. Why u so in love with lightning dmg GGG?
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jul 19, 2017, 3:28:30 AM
How to get Millions DPS in 3.0?
I have seen Assassin LL BV builds who can do it.

But How can LL build live in 3.0?
1) WITHOUT INSTANT LEECH.
2) Less ES from Items and Discipline.

How Poison can reach 1 million DPS? And what viable build?
Only viable build with good Poison DPS and defense mechanics i see Animated Build!

I think they wanna a game where the best playes need to move his character from the most powerfull attack from the most strong BOSS because he must survive.

Only it.

I played in past a build with:

Its ridiculous. I only need cast VMS , jump into the boss and press one button.
The damage é ridiculous. And i can leech 12K ES in 0,5 seconds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info