[3.4] HC RT Sunder Gladiator League Starter Build Guide

Hi all, and thanks much for the build. I am a complete newb (been playing for a few weeks) but after a few rerolls of characters running blind, I found this character build and followed it and have a much greater understanding of the game - thanks so much for that OP, the character is awesome and fits my playstyle and now I am not running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

I just hit level 85, and am still kind of figuring out how to do maps, I am currently on T6.

Anyway, I am wondering if you could take a look at my character and give me some recommendations. I still have a bit of hoarded currency (around 3 exalted's worth) and am trying to figure out what items or passives I should be working on or reworking.

To give you an idea - I haven't started uber lab yet as I haven't found all of the qualifying challenges in the maps, but I do occasionally die on maps' bosses usually due to fumbling with potions while trying to facetank or leap slamming into an AOE. I am assuming I need to get more HP (5100 as I type this) for future big boss battles that I haven't unlocked but I want to plan for the future.

Any help appreciated, and thanks again for the build guide.

Jenkin

I'm a new-ish player and have been having great success with this build. Still not got a high level 5/6l and average axes, and I'm doing tier 1-4 maps quite comfortably.

One question I have, is there a reason why you don't run left from "Master of the Arena" in the passive tree. Once you've leveled up and have some re-spec points it should save you 2 skill points and bag some int to boost which always seems to hold me back. I guess part of it is "This is a HC build so any life (from str nodes even) is worth it
Does CWDT works with Enduring Cry? Linked it but don't even see that it works
Last edited by Uprightrus on Jan 27, 2018, 9:00:05 AM
Thx for a build. It's really awesome. Just one question - how the problem with mana should be solved? Because now i'm running with mana flasks and usually have to use it
Really awesome build, helped me a lot.

I'm a newbie so i have a quick question:

Since we don't have use of Evasion because of Kaom's Roots is it a good idea to pick Iron Reflexes in our Passive Tree?

Regards
"
Uprightrus wrote:
Thx for a build. It's really awesome. Just one question - how the problem with mana should be solved? Because now i'm running with mana flasks and usually have to use it

If you use "Soul Taker Siege Axe" you will have it's attribution: "Insufficient Mana Doesn't Prevent Your Melee Attacks".
So if you are out of mana you can still spam Sunder forever without flasks. :)
Last edited by Boarderz on Feb 3, 2018, 2:41:59 PM
"
Uprightrus wrote:
Does CWDT works with Enduring Cry? Linked it but don't even see that it works

If you check the tags on "Enduring Cry" it doesn't list spell anymore. It is a War Cry now, so it won't work with CWDT.
Last edited by Boarderz on Feb 3, 2018, 2:50:32 PM
Just finished my first SSF HC Character. Playing Slayer insted becouse of life leech even with full life. 72lvl, Have 14k dps ho, 4200 hp. Have really poor gear, exept Eclipse
Гайд на мой билд из лиги Делириум:
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2785326
very nice guide. cool.
34pre98qua
3.2 update?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info