Weekly Beta Report Five

I don't know if any GGG bro will read this but..

I'm trying to sound as nice as possible when I say.. it seems kinda ...harsh or short-sighted to not mention AT ALL the MTX system in a news update like this. Especially considering, the beta realm is a prime area for testing buggy things no?

You'd be surprised how many people feel lack of motivation to test anything at all, when they can't use their MTX.

A massive portion of the money that funds the company is based in the MTX is it not?

Delays or not, even the old system would be fine, as long as we had SOMETHING to use in the beta.

A best educated guess, or a timeline or SOME kind of information on how this is coming along would be nice to have, rather than "we'll say more, when we can say more" and then nothing for a week.

I appreciate everything you guys do, and love the team/game, but it feels a LOT less fun in the beta, when you look like a white diaper baby 90% of the playthrough lol. :)
I wonder if the next beta patch will include any of the new skill gems.

"
... This will focus on balance and builds. This will include a few other bits and pieces we've been working on ...

... Maybe? One can hope =D
Earlier it was stated the MTX updates would be deployed this week.

Has that changed?

As far as I'm concerned you can delay the release of 3.0 until 2018 if that will speed up the release of the MTX update. ;P
Last edited by Augusten on Jul 12, 2017, 9:43:09 PM
Are y'all going to do any changes to the new ailments? Poison got nerfed hard into the ground and needs a less severe nerf.
YES! A NEW BLEED KEYSTONE YES!

GGG DOES LISTEN!
"Dead DPS is 0 DPS"

- Rules of Gaming
Hey so div cards will be getting another look over as well as prophecies?
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:

You mean left out of this OP? As in, the "Weekly Beta Report", which is about... the Beta. Not live, which is where 2.6.3 is going with the mtx.

We are also hoping to release the 2.6.3 patch to the live servers in the next week, which includes the new Microtransaction system. We want to get this deployed as soon as we can so that everyone can start using their microtransactions in the Beta and be able to test the content in style.

Taken directly from beta report #4 last week.

So yes I mean left out of this OP. MTX system is going to hit both live servers + Beta. The latest information they gave about it was in last weeks beta report saying they hope to have it hit servers this week... Now we have this weeks beta report... Is it really so unbelievable to hope + expect for an update in this weeks report?

You literally just quoted the last beta report before this one, where they talk about the MTX update, much like they have many times prior.

So yes, it's completely in the realm of reality to ask why any MTX update / assurance was left out of this post.
thanks for the update on the fated uniques!

i'm a little concerned about there being no mention of beta testing the new skill(s). i love y'all but you don't have the best track record of releasing balanced skills without a patch or two, and the feedback would probably help... plus i wanna play with storm burst :P
I dont want to whine or anything - but the game has gone almost "beyond repair" for me.

People Zerg to 100 in few days - and league winners are decided by -> no sleep + no death.

Other thing that I feel gutted by is the loot. The game is like a "loot pinata" where you get all best gear in few weeks - even if you are casual.

I feel unmotivated when all the solid goals have vanished - like in D3.

All that is missing from total destruction of the former HC-POE is "one-shot-a-map-and-autoloot" skill.

Could you please introduce few things to fix these.

a) raise the exp cap to 105-110.
b) introduce monster powerlevels where you can play the game as "hard-mode" where the mob grind is an actual grind again - rather than zerg 1000 mobs with 1-skill.
c) bring in new ilvl's for rare bases and make the Rares relevant again. Not hating but the current "equip everyslot with unique meta" is disgusting. Rares should always be the bread-and-butter of grind/loot based arpg's.

just my thoughts though.
cudez
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
really excited to get to play f o o once its complete!!!

on a side note:

why all the requests to "end legacy now"?
i dont understand... if it truely pains you to play legacy, stop playing......?
isnt it that simple?
why take it away from those who still enjoy legacy? perhaps this question is more in depth then i understand....
I am really not as bad as they say I am.

I am actually a really nice person.

Haaahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahaha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info