Weekly Beta Report Five

I kind of want a Cauteriser on Beta, but I guess I wont.
Youtubes: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdP4vW0IX2KVcut_x2jubsw
Twitch: twitch.tv/sir_liftalot
"
"
Quentz wrote:
Most of ya'll are raging about the MTX system, but have any of you stopped to consider that maybe, just maybe GGG is not mentioning it (again) in this news post cuz they want it be a surprise?

GGG is about a month late on their deadline for a surprise, bud.

"
Hey its great to see the hard work you folks are doing at GGG but wouldn't it be nice if we finally got that new trade system in for new patch of 3.0 it will be perfect opportunity to stop using a third party system, having to spam whispers on people, or to find people who are afk to doing /dnd or also people manipulating market prices?

The last thing this game ever needs is more convenient trading. No thanks.

This is a matter of opinion and is completely subjective to your own belief.
I would love a more convenient way to be able to buy/sell items. It's kind of redundant to argue that it makes things "too convenient" as if someone already has the opportunity to do something, i.e. use the poe.trade system anyway...What's the problem with having an automated 'auction house' of sorts for fairly fixed prices.

People have been less inclined to use the poe.trade or even the trade chat due to either fear of being spammed whilst undertaking difficult content, or unfair prices, or even in some cases as I've seen people being "online" but not actually being "online"...That and lets not forget the increasing amount of trade chat trolling I've seen as of recent.

It's quite a illogical to assume that the majority would NOT want a more efficient way to trade.
[Quote Removed by Support]
QFT. Those wanting Legacy to end have no valid argument for doing so. They want stuff merged into Standard? That takes work by GGG, and doing so would take time away from the whole 3.0 testing and deployment.

I equate the complaints by these people to be akin to: "I'm done eating my entree, so everyone else at my table, too bad, I want to switch to dessert now!"
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Jul 16, 2017, 9:39:49 PM
[Removed by Support]

END STANDARD PLEASE ! :D

..now back to Rigwalds and then some racin time :) Good luck to all! :)
Last edited by Jesse_GGG on Jul 16, 2017, 7:48:03 PM
Can't wait FoO !
I hate being that guy who beats a dead horse by restating what most others have....but please end Legacy league already and give us something new to do. :( At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they turned Legacy league into the new name for standard. Keeping all of it's mechanics as well.
I'll echo what others have said; End Legacy League now please. That is all.
The current iteration of the beta key system is a hindrance to getting good beta input from new players. I'm not saying I want you to to scrap it, I'm just pointing out that most ways that players can get keys involve:

> paying a lot of in-game currency items (at last check, it was quite expensive. Perhaps this has changed?)

> Winning or passing benchmarks in race events (something a new player is not going to be suited to, as understanding of races comes with practices)

> buying the keys online (this requires a level of investment that (I would think) most new players won't have in a free-to-play game right at the start. Besides, if they want to show support, the currency tab is a more practical way to show it as it provides a long-term in-game benefit whereas the beta is content that's going to be available for free later on down the road.)

If you want good imput from new players, I would suggest implementing a few key giveaways that are tailored towards players just starting the game. I'll admit I have no specific suggestion on how to do that though.
We are never so offensive as when we are being defensive. (-me?)
Want to see some more changes to client and servers.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
Want to see some more changes to client and servers.

Could You please at least once backup your opinion/statement, since it start to look like to me like a random words put in random places just to troll the topics on PoE forum.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info