[3.6 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide SRS Baron Life [HC/SC/Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

How exactly does this build generate endurance charges for immortal call?
"

You don't. Immortal call gets triggered for a very short amount of time even without endurance charges. It is enough to block porcupine spikes for example.
Last edited by chancer on Aug 8, 2017, 3:59:29 PM
"
chancer wrote:
"

You don't. Immortal call gets triggered for a very short amount of time even without endurance charges. It is enough to block porcupine spikes for example.

oh wow, I knew ic has a very short base duration even without charges, just did not think that it would suffice :D

thx :)
Does the close helmet only drop at docks or why are ppl farming there? Im at act6, whats the chances of the white helmet dropping there?

Currently using some random scepter with 11% faster cast, and using the SRS in a 4 sock helmet, And ideas of what the best and easiest way to get an weapon upgrade for me would be? lvl 58 atm SSF.

Thanks for the nice guide Ghazzy.
Last edited by Norse on Aug 8, 2017, 6:03:00 PM
"
Norse wrote:
Does the close helmet only drop at docks or why are ppl farming there? Im at act6, whats the chances of the white helmet dropping there?

Literally no chance.
Docks are level 29 area, Close Helmet is level 26 item, so pretty solid drop rate there.
I also like the Battlefront (level 27), yet i don't really farm for helmets. With my luck it's almost useless.
"
Norse wrote:

Currently using some random scepter with 11% faster cast, and using the SRS in a 4 sock helmet, And ideas of what the best and easiest way to get an weapon upgrade for me would be?

I've enchanted a wand with essence for minion dmg.
Better than cast speed because of Mistress.
Last edited by Avidze on Aug 8, 2017, 8:13:20 PM
If anyone chances one, could you please post here? Because between all the people in this thread and me we should have about 300 chanced helmets or more and nobody has chanced one as far as people have said. I have chanced 40 and no luck. Even accounting for exaggeration, 200 chanced helmets is still a far shot more than "50" helmets. Might be a pipe dream after all....
Chanced 15 more today and no luck, out of chance orbs now tho so im done with that for a bit.
Tried to chance about 100 - nothing. By observing the market I believe that the drops might have been adjusted and it's now a higher tier unique. I have Normal rarity close helmet in my loot filter and have only found 4 or 5 so far so even the base drops rarely. Go farm maps and save the monies and buy one :-)
I've been tracking my chance attempts to see how many it finally takes for me to chance a baron helm. I've also been following this thread to see how many it takes other people. Are these really a 2% chance? I've seen many people trying to chance one and no one actually posting they succeeded. Have they changed the rates for this? Is that why the price is so high? Has anyone actually gotten one through chance orbs since the patch?

I'm sharing out my tracking document and I ask other people to add your data or start tracking your own attempts here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QtmINBfpmimlrD1Xmgd05xOy5fiMkuo_Bgt75wjBoAU/edit?usp=sharing

Started farming docks with my lvl 28 witch. About 4-5(ish) hours of nonstop farming I got to lvl 41, chanced a truckload of helmets and got nothing. Gotta "get up" in 2 hours and head to work, but gawddamn I dont wanna give up. This got personal purdy fast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info