[3.6 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide SRS Baron Life [HC/SC/Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

"
Gentso wrote:
Do you people actually get exalt drops or are you trading religiously? I have never gotten more than one exalt orb in a league before. I play semi casually.

Unless you get some big item to drop, just trade rares for 1-10 chaos, do chaos recipe if you have the patience and do maps, at some point you will drop items worth 10-20 c and it all adds up! If you get lucky you will get 1+ex item drops or pure currency drop. It's really not that hard :)
"
Gentso wrote:
"
Nadasdy wrote:
"
Ashandaar wrote:
Point id that many of those who are selling build Key items such à high Price also sell currencies for Real Money. That's why a 2 chaos helmet becomes a 10 exa helmet. And that's a game i'm not playing. Find me 10 exa on four days, this is laughable. And i have 45 exa left in standard so i know how to make some.

No, the reason this item is so expensive is because this current SRS build is extremely popular and this unique finally has a use, this happens every league when a specific build become popular. I havent really dumped alot of time into this league and 2 days of mapping I can already afford a Baron via drops + chaos recipe. This build is still extremely cheap, 3EX and your basically done.

Do you people actually get exalt drops or are you trading religiously? I have never gotten more than one exalt orb in a league before. I play semi casually.

I have like 1200 hours in PoE and I have had maby 4 Exalts drop ever. I have premium tabs set for specific prices and just throw gear into what tabs price matches what I think the item is worth. Usually sell alot of stuff that way with minimal time invested. I also do the unidentified chaos recipe for 2C on bad base types, rarely get enough jewelry for that but I still make 30c a day pretty easy doing that. Chaos orbs drop pretty frequently in maps and you can always sell your other currency, it adds up pretty fast.
"
Justforcause wrote:
"

Finally bought by 2ex and 20c let see if it will increase a little dmg

Can you please tell me how big of a boost it was once you switchedto Baron. Plus also how many strength points do you have?

Hi!

Now i have 730 str this is my gear

Spoiler

and the dmg is completely different, normaly at a T8 Maps i need to spawn around 8 skulls to kill a medium pack of trash mobs, now with baron 1 or 2 skulls are more than enought its a real key item.

now i will sell cuz i want my money back almost 3ex in a helm is too much for me.

Will start another build thinking aboud WI Berzerker, Oro Flicker Champ or raider frost blades or ST

but if u want to keep this build the helmet give u a REAL boost
Some food for thought - if you could get all your items on day 3 with minimal effort this game would become boring in the blink of an eye ;)
"
chancer wrote:
Some food for thought - if you could get all your items on day 3 with minimal effort this game would become boring in the blink of an eye ;)

I agree to an extent. I always figured there were different kinds of builds out there. This one was supposed to be the cheap/starter build. And then there are other builds out there that require lots of farming and good gear to even work.
"
chancer wrote:

Nah, that's what HC for.
You can lose all these fancy 1000ex-BIS-asskicking things if you sneeze at the wrong time.
"
Gentso wrote:
"
chancer wrote:

I agree to an extent. I always figured there were different kinds of builds out there. This one was supposed to be the cheap/starter build. And then there are other builds out there that require lots of farming and good gear to even work.

For what the build does it's still cheap. You only need baron for t9+ maps... 6L staff is total of 50 chaos, rest of gear is like 1-5 chaos or 10 chaos at most, astramentis is 30 chaos.. really not that much ^_^

Edit: for comparison, last league I did ele wander, only the 6L queen of the forest was 6 ex, vinktar 1 ex, good wand 3-4 ex etc. Build had 4800 hp, could not do all content.
Last edited by chancer on Aug 8, 2017, 11:22:07 AM
The build is really not that expensive. At this moment im having enough items to farm t13 maps, the problem is im having insane problems with linking the sockets in my helm and chest as id want them to be so i can go t13+.

Also, bosses on t11+ are insanely f*cking hard to kill.
Last edited by Kaizerbgr on Aug 8, 2017, 11:45:49 AM
Day 3 - still farm/chancing Close Helmets at the docks. I'll keep you posted. I've gone through 50 chance so far no luck.
"
Kaizerbgr wrote:
The build is really not that expensive. At this moment im having enough items to farm t13 maps, the problem is im having insane problems with linking the sockets in my helm and chest as id want them to be so i can go t13+.

Also, bosses on t11+ are insanely f*cking hard to kill.

Can you link your gear and say how you want the sockets to be - I am also having trouble with socket setup and need some help. thanks

Here is what i currently have installed:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info