[3.6 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide SRS Baron Life [HC/SC/Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

Newbie here, how do I get that much dex for GMP?
By using Astramentis amulet and also some Dex on gear.
"
Fangheart25 wrote:
Thank you for helping to make The Baron outrageously expensive.

Its not Ghazzy or any one else who is making Baron expensive. Looking at the numbers available, it seems probable that GGG nerfed the drop rate. That's why its expensive. The good thing though, Astramentis seems to be pretty affordable.

You can totally play this build without the Baron.

Also try chancing close helmets, which I'm starting to do.

By the way, thanks for the build, Ghazzy.
"
RonnieLee wrote:
"
Fangheart25 wrote:
Thank you for helping to make The Baron outrageously expensive.

Its not Ghazzy or any one else who is making Baron expensive. Looking at the numbers available, it seems probable that GGG nerfed the drop rate. That's why its expensive. The good thing though, Astramentis seems to be pretty affordable.

You can totally play this build without the Baron.

Also try chancing close helmets, which I'm starting to do.

By the way, thanks for the build, Ghazzy.

What do you think is a fair price to pay for Astramentis? Looks like it's 30C+ right now.
Why stone golem dies on every pull??? I am only at A5 currently, stone golem already so squishy, how is it gonna be vialble end game?
Stone golem dies every pull! only at Act 5 currently, really worry how is it gonna be viable end game?
"
RonnieLee wrote:
By using Astramentis amulet and also some Dex on gear.

Thanks, will take a while for me to get that
"
Imurgod wrote:
Stone golem dies every pull! only at Act 5 currently, really worry how is it gonna be viable end game?

I had the same problem at act 10, after a while he became more tank now i just respawn him 2 or 3 times per map, agains a strong boss is a problem
Anyone have a final gear/gem load out for this guide? I'm confused AF. plx halp.
Hi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info